93 Accord - Should I trade it off

Old October 22nd 04, 03:56 AM
Joyal Holder

Default 93 Accord - Should I trade it off

Tough question.. and I am in the same boat.

I have a 1992 Accord with 306,000 miles. It is in good condition and has
been well maintained, I would like to keep it for another 50,000. I would
say if it runs well, keep it., you should be able to get at least another
150K.

om...