connecting an iPOD to a 2005 Accord stock radio

Old September 22nd 04, 01:24 AM
SoCalMike

Default connecting an iPOD to a 2005 Accord stock radio

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-dmmDMYe...&g=50900&s=0&\
>>cc=01&avf=N&search=
>>
>>thanks in advance, DAN

> If you REALLY like your ipod get a blaupunkt headunit and a cradle
> http://www.bluespot.co.uk/stock/ipod_cradle.asp

oh sheeit, man. ive got a blaupunkt colorado with the CDC A08 changer.
nice! well, if the changer ever takes a dump, i know what rout to take now!
Old September 22nd 04, 01:46 PM

Dan Sisler > wrote:
> just got a 2005 Accord Sedan and want to connect my iPOD into the
> radio for usage. I was able to connect the iPOD in the past via the
> cassette adaptor, but the '05's dont have cassette players in them.

Here's another. "IPOD!!!!" on the front page
http://www.rcainput.com/

---

Old September 25th 04, 04:23 AM
Bebop

http://eshop.macsales.com/Catalog_It...em=NWTROADTRIP
Old October 1st 04, 12:02 AM
Dan Sisler

wow, the response is overwhelming, thanks much. I have searched all
options and still wonder however as none of the websites, products etc
etc (with the exception of the FM transmitter) confirms compatibility
with the 2005 Hondas. Is that something to consider? has the '04 radio
changed all that much or are the '05s just too knew to confirm?

- Dan
Old October 1st 04, 06:13 PM
Dan Sisler

Thanks for all the great info. I had found and or looking into most of
these options. Should I be concerned however that most of the vendors
websites state "up to 2004" models? I called HOnda USA to ask of the
differences between the '04 and '05 stock 6 changer CD/XM radios and
they couldnt tell me! They told me to call a local dealer who
could/would call Honda Tech Support and then was told by a local deal
that they are too busy!

UGH.
Old October 1st 04, 07:31 PM

Dan Sisler > wrote:
> Thanks for all the great info. I had found and or looking into most of
> these options. Should I be concerned however that most of the vendors
> websites state "up to 2004" models? I called HOnda USA to ask of the

Call P.I.E. and ask.
They cleared up some questions about my 2003 Civic Hybrid, which appears
not to be the same as other Civics according to Crutchfield, but PIE says
it's the same.

--
---

Old October 2nd 04, 06:12 PM
SoCalMike

Leon wrote:

> Correction, this is a Dension unit. It may fit many more HUs, even
> OEM.
> www.dension.com

looks like a rebadged blaupunkt one.
Old October 2nd 04, 09:59 PM

Leon > wrote:
> Correction, this is a Dension unit. It may fit many more HUs, even
> OEM.
> www.dension.com

"Many more"? There are no common OEM units listed. At a glance, I might
believe they are all Blaupunkt. BMW, Ferrari, Lamborghini.

Honda is not on that list ;-)

--
---

iPod and 2005 BMW 525i Golfncpa BMW 7 December 26th 04 03:22 AM
iPod and 2005 BMW 525i Golfncpa BMW 0 December 21st 04 09:15 PM
Ipod in a bose radio corvette yar Corvette 4 November 24th 04 03:47 PM