misc cars 4 sale 55 Lincoln, 56 Pontiac, 57 Olds, 58 Buick, 58 Cady, 59 Cady, 70 Cady

Old October 13th 04, 05:22 AM
G. Westburg

Default misc cars 4 sale 55 Lincoln, 56 Pontiac, 57 Olds, 58 Buick, 58 Cady, 59 Cady, 70 Cady

A friend of mine asked me to help him sell off some cars he has. Most
need work of various sorts and are located in SW Wisconsin. His phone
is 608-943-8819. I do have some pics that I can email if someone is
interested and has talked to the guy about price & condition, etc and
is still interested. Talk to Jane or Gary. To contact me use
-darknesslite-at-hot mail-dot-com. Some info on cars:

1955 Lincoln Capri, 2Dr, Hardtop, mostly complete, engine free & may
run, V8 Auto

1956 Pontiac 2Dr, Hardtop, mostly complete, rusty, frame poor, engine
doesn't run, PS, PB V8 Auto, frame available

1956 Olds Super 88, 4 Dr Runs, Drives, V8 Auto, 371 4-barrel, PS, PB

1955 Buick, mostly complete, has engine--not running, needs frame,
good trim

1959 Cady Coup DeVille

1959 Cady 2 Dr

1953 Pontiac Cheiftan deluxe, hardtop, spotlight, leather complete,
needs restoration

1958 2Dr Coup DeVille

1970 Cady convertable--parts or restore