GTR English version

Old November 5th 04, 06:57 PM
bob

why do you jackasses want to **** off the simbin people again? Just ****ing
wait till it comes out instead of compromising someone else's work

"Simracer" > wrote in message
. uk...

> "Andi Cole" > wrote in message
> >I think the message said somethong about the English mod being included

in

Old November 5th 04, 10:05 PM
Destroy

bob wrote:
> why do you jackasses want to **** off the simbin people again? Just ****ing
> wait till it comes out instead of compromising someone else's work

If game makers would learn to do a world release all at once, they
wouldn't have this problem.

Old November 6th 04, 12:21 AM
Curt Carlson

I agree about world release all at once so I will wait when they release
on english.

Old November 6th 04, 02:46 PM
Marc Collins

Excellent point. How soon they forget their own roots.

Marc

om...

Old November 8th 04, 02:26 PM
Daniel Flinkmann

Destroy wrote:

> bob wrote:
>> why do you jackasses want to **** off the simbin people again? Just
>> ****ing wait till it comes out instead of compromising someone else's
>> work

> If game makers would learn to do a world release all at once, they
> wouldn't have this problem.

I also have GTR preordered and tested it. Guys don't be so angry. The German
language version is more or less a larger Beta-Test till everything works.

The Version which was produced have so many bugs, but the developers are
working very strong to patch everything. So I believe, when the english
version is out, the cd production can run much better, because all the most
problems are fixed already.

Daniel
Old November 8th 04, 02:35 PM
Michael Ziegler

> I also have GTR preordered and tested it. Guys don't be so angry. The German
> language version is more or less a larger Beta-Test till everything works.
>
> The Version which was produced have so many bugs, but the developers are
> working very strong to patch everything. So I believe, when the english
> version is out, the cd production can run much better, because all the most
> problems are fixed already.
>
> Daniel

We Germans are the beta testers. AI is rather stupid, but driving online
is ok.