Ready To Dump Some $400.00 Into My Ion

Old June 29th 07, 04:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
teem

Default Ready To Dump Some $400.00 Into My Ion

I'm at the 60k mark,not 50 like i said earlier,made an appointment to
get the 60k stuff done,god this is gonna blow!!.
Old June 29th 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
bo peep

On Jun 28, 9:32 pm, teem > wrote:
> I'm at the 60k mark,not 50 like i said earlier,made an appointment to
> get the 60k stuff done,god this is gonna blow!!.

Edmunds estimates the cost for 60k maintenance on an Ion as $145 - why
is yours going to be $400? What are they going to do?

Old June 30th 07, 06:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
teem

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:09:56 -0700, bo peep >
wrote:

>On Jun 28, 9:32 pm, teem > wrote:
>> I'm at the 60k mark,not 50 like i said earlier,made an appointment to
>> get the 60k stuff done,god this is gonna blow!!.

>Edmunds estimates the cost for 60k maintenance on an Ion as $145 - why
>is yours going to be $400? What are they going to do?

This guy was talking about engine flushes,possble spark plugs &
wires,rotatingthe tires,wasnt listening to everything,but,youre
right,there no way it would cost that much,what a relief to me.I told
him just the essentials need to be done.
Old July 1st 07, 06:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
bo peep

On Jun 29, 11:08 pm, teem > wrote:
> This guy was talking about ... possble spark plugs &
> wires

Those aren't due until 100k - he is probably a crook.

Old July 3rd 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
teem

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 20:53:58 -0400, BläBlä
. s!rcre4p.c0m> wrote:

>In article . com>,
says...
>> > This guy was talking about ... possble spark plugs &
>> > wires

>> Those aren't due until 100k - he is probably a crook.

>Wires, what wires? Btw spark plug wear is in relation to engine
>rotations, not miles. 75k is about the normal lifespan of double
>platinum plugs.
>
>Also, engine flush on a 60k Ecotec? Sounds like upsales to me...

I'm going to have a ''talk'' with this clown I talked to on the
phone,now i remember,there isnt spark plug wires!,my mind was on
setting up the appointment,then,he comes at me with that crap!,Whhooo!
BANG! ZOOM!.

Dump my GT due to bad 'vert top? [email protected] Ford Mustang 6 December 14th 06 05:56 AM
Should I dump Alfa Pete Alfa Romeo 7 December 13th 05 12:11 PM
How to dump a bad car [email protected] Technology 6 June 22nd 05 02:00 PM
Build Your Own Dump-Bed Assembly and Convert your Truck/Trailer to a Dump! www.DumpBeds.com Dodge 3 March 16th 05 03:06 PM
Dump AOL and any partners they have RichA Ford Mustang 10 January 30th 05 04:58 PM