4 door TJ spotted

Old July 6th 05, 02:47 AM
Dennis Cox

Default 4 door TJ spotted

I just saw a 4 door stretched TJ sans doors and top. It was pretty cool
looking. I parked beside it and it looked to be about 2.5 feet or so longer
than my standard TJ. I checked underneath and it looked to be a fairly
professional stretch job.

Does anyone know of anyone around Dallas/Ft. Worth that stretches them? I
saw a site in Tennessee that did it, but IIRC it was high dollar.

Dennis
97 TJ

Old July 6th 05, 05:02 AM
Eric

There's a group in New Braunfels that does it. I know that's not up by
Dallas, but only 3 hours south...

Eric

Old July 6th 05, 02:07 PM
Harkin

"Dennis Cox" > wrote in message
>I just saw a 4 door stretched TJ sans doors and top. It was pretty cool
>looking. I parked beside it and it looked to be about 2.5 feet or so
>longer than my standard TJ. I checked underneath and it looked to be a
>fairly professional stretch job.
>
> Does anyone know of anyone around Dallas/Ft. Worth that stretches them? I
> saw a site in Tennessee that did it, but IIRC it was high dollar.
>
> Dennis
> 97 TJ

Slightly off topic as this is in regards to a new release, but I pulled this
off of Edmunds. Not sure of the validity though...

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=105399

Old July 6th 05, 05:55 PM
Dave

Wow.... I'm not sure I'd take my toddler with me when rock-crawling in
my chopped XJ..

Old July 6th 05, 06:55 PM
Pi-Eyed Piper

I dont think that kids a toddler, he looks maybe 7-9.. Big freakin toddler
if he is under 5

ups.com...

Old July 6th 05, 09:40 PM
Dave

Hehe.. Yeah, looking at it again I see what you mean, I thought that
the red coat was a car-seat... Oops.