so much for metwizer

Old July 7th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default so much for metwizer

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/564006187reUUzm

This is a bus that Kelly brown did and charged $2500

sorry my camara battery died before I got pictures of the underside
that was where the real hacking was done if that could be possible.

I can send anyone clearer pictures if you need to see the hacks work
better

Old July 7th 08, 12:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
trey

Looks like you work to me. Whats the problem?

Old July 7th 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jul 6, 7:49*pm, trey > wrote:
> Looks like you work to me. *Whats the problem?
>

> wrote:
> >http://good-times.webshots.com/album/564006187reUUzm

> > This is a bus that Kelly brown did and charged $2500

> > sorry my camara battery died before I got pictures of the underside
> > that was where the real hacking was done if that could be possible.

> > I can send anyone clearer pictures if you need to see the hacks work
> > better- Hide quoted text -

ROFLMAO if thats the best you can get your ****ing in the wind. Tell
everyone how you tried to blackmail me into taking down the pics of
Joans and your hack **** plus all the references to you on my pages,
to keep you from posting those pics. My response was and still is ****
YOU. Post more and also tell the owner if he's that unhappy i will
redo the metal work for FREE. I think your blowing smoke out your ass
cause your mouth knows better. Post them, hell it don't take batteries
that long to charge. Paint and all he might have paid $2500.00 but not
just for the metal work, which is all Womack and i did and i have
folks that can prove that unlike Brad who can't be found. I'll back
the **** up coming out of here not like you laying the blame on
everyone under the friggin sun except where it belongs. Your mouth is
writing a check your ass can't cash. Keep posting the pics its a trip
down memory lane.
Old July 7th 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jul 6, 5:39*pm, " > wrote:
> http://good-times.webshots.com/album/564006187reUUzm
>
> This is a bus that Kelly brown did and charged $2500
>
> sorry my camara battery died before I got pictures of the underside
> that was where the real hacking was done if that could be possible.
>
> I can send anyone clearer pictures if you need to see the hacks work
> better

Sherry, you're as much a scumbag as Mario.
And possibly dumber as you married the slimey *******.
So you put some pictures of a bus on the web. So what.
You can't tell who's or what bus it is. Especially from those
crappy pictures.
Your batteries died ? Bull****. If they did I'm sure you would
have slapped a couple more together out of bondo.

Randy
Old July 7th 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> http://good-times.webshots.com/album/564006187reUUzm
>

> This is a bus that Kelly brown did and charged $2500

hmm.... looks like you should take notice.... Kelly does rust repair... as
you can see, no rust holes, seems he did his job he was paid for... Not like
that hack at Vintage werks... he charges for work not done, fills rust holes
with bondo, and sprays the paint so thick it runs and drips off the
panel... then he calls it "show quality"...LOL....

> sorry my camara battery died before I got pictures of the underside
> that was where the real hacking was done if that could be possible.

likely story... go steal some more money from someone and buy some
rechargeables...

> I can send anyone clearer pictures if you need to see the hacks work
> better

you want to see hack work? i can post the pictures ONCE AGAIN, and you will
ignore them ONCE AGAIN... i still want you to point out all the good work
you did(then claimed you didn't, after initially claiming it to be your
"show quality work"... even said "like all my work") on Joan's bug... but
you won't because you know you are a no talent hack that ****ed that lady
out of nine thousand dollars for less than a sheib squirt...

Mairhack, give it up, everytime you try to "show" someone else up, it's like
you "showing" us pictures of your "show quality" work... none of us ever see
it, only you do... ****ing hack ass loser....

Old July 7th 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Remco[_1_]

On Jul 6, 7:39 pm, " > wrote:
> http://good-times.webshots.com/album/564006187reUUzm
>
> This is a bus that Kelly brown did and charged $2500
>
> sorry my camara battery died before I got pictures of the underside
> that was where the real hacking was done if that could be possible.
>
> I can send anyone clearer pictures if you need to see the hacks work
> better

Everyone knows Wiz doesn't do anything other than metal work.
If there's any bondo or paint on that car, it is done by someone else.

The difference between you and him, besides the fact that he's not a
hack, is that //you// charged for a bad bondo and paint job.
You initially took all the credit for Joan's car but later distanced
yourself or did you forget?

If that car is indeed a bad paint and bondo job, it isn't Wiz' work
and he certainly did not get paid for it like you did, tweaker.

Old July 7th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

to answer the battery question sorry but I was camping when I was
taking the pictures and the charger was at the shop.

kelly Bet you don't have the balls to bet Brad is real and he is
still doing paint, body and restoration work at his own shop.

but if you can get $2500 for just the corner of a bus and it looks
like that I need to charge more.

Check out Sam's sage green beetle on my webshot page that came from
another shop and I did fix it for his wife.

Old July 7th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jul 6, 6:02 pm, " > wrote:
> to answer the battery question sorry but I was camping when I was
> taking the pictures and the charger was at the shop.
>
> kelly Bet you don't have the balls to bet Brad is real and he is
> still doing paint, body and restoration work at his own shop.
>
> but if you can get $2500 for just the corner of a bus and it looks
> like that I need to charge more.
>
> Check out Sam's sage green beetle on my webshot page that came from
> another shop and I did fix it for his wife.

Mario and/or Sherry: a request. Stick a 12-gauge into each of your
mouths and pull the ****ing trigger. Whenever you ****heads die, hell
awaits your sorry asses, no question about it.
Old July 7th 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Jul 6, 9:02*pm, " > wrote:
> to answer the battery question sorry but I was camping when I was
> taking the pictures and the charger was at the shop.
>
> *kelly Bet you don't have the balls to bet Brad is real and he is
> still doing paint, body and restoration work at his own shop.
>
> but if you can get $2500 for just the corner of a bus and it looks
> like that I need to charge more.
>
> Check out Sam's sage green beetle on my webshot page that came from
> another shop and I did fix it for his wife.

I'll tell you what asswipe go to the archives on my site 2004 sept and
see the pics of that job being done which is more than i can say for
any **** you put out. IF brad's real then you need to stand behind
what YOU HAD HIM DO AND YOU COLLECTED THE MONEY FOR **** head. Pmail
me his no. and we'll see how much you paid him, probably nothing. Also
where's the owner no. if he's that ****ed huh? Your reaching and your
busted, nice try but it ain't flying. I can't help what painters do
or you'd be out of business for letting **** like that go on that bus.
See different from you i document my jobs in al the nitty gritty not
from 1 at start and 1 at finish and from 20 foot. So again **** off,
your busted again,
Old July 7th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
trey

Dude, is this your handy work too? It's horrific. Please, step away
from the welder.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121JklAUo

what about this?

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01866121LqfIyX

you stuff sucks man... you cant weld, you cant hammer metal. You
should stop while you are behind. And I have every right to say that.
This is a grill I made for a 51 Ford pickup. It's the last piece of
metal work I have done, that's why I'm showing you it. It was 5
separate parts. the buckets are from a 51 PU, and the center is 49-50
Ford car. This is freaking metalworking. I'd be more than happy to
show you more if you would like. I can dig up pictures of my 28 Dodge.

http://lewis.allen.home.bresnan.net/grill.jpg

http://lewis.allen.home.bresnan.net/grill2.jpg