ˇHola Tejas!

Old February 2nd 08, 07:42 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default ˇHola Tejas!

Hola Viatolicos,

La nueva Worldwide Highway Library (WHL) tenga una foto del Ruta 375 de
Tejas:

http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
Photographs > Americas > United States > State Routes > Texas > Texas Loop
State Routes

BTW, did you know about our Drag-and-Resize feature? Powered by Javascript,
you can easily manipulate the road photo of your choosing. Simply
"click+drag" to move a highway photo around the screen. To change the size
of the photograph, simply "SHIFT+drag".

We appreciate your interest in the WHL as we continue to familiarise the
Usenet community w/ our new interface. We hope to re-integrate our United
States library of road photos very, very soon... For unrestricted access to
WHL photos today, please continue to use the deprecated WHL Repository at
http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/repository.html . Thanks!

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Adding human experience to transportology"
********
Calrog.com, Worldwide Highway Library:
http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An integrated media arm in International Transportation Research. Has
served your home country and ninety-nine of its worldwide neighbours
since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********

Old February 2nd 08, 11:49 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Luxury Yacht

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
> Hola Viatolicos,

What, not in French this time?

> La nueva Worldwide Highway Library (WHL) tenga una foto del Ruta 375 de
> Tejas:

If you truly knew anything about Texas you would know that many Texans,
especially native Texans, would be extremely insulted by you trying to be
cute by tying Mexican to the state. Remember that whole Alamo thing?
Remember that Texas fought several bloody wars to free themselves from
Mexico?

I thought not.

> http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com
> Photographs > Americas > United States > State Routes > Texas > Texas Loop
> State Routes
>
> BTW, did you know about our Drag-and-Resize feature? Powered by
> Javascript, you can easily manipulate the road photo of your choosing.
> Simply "click+drag" to move a highway photo around the screen. To change
> the size of the photograph, simply "SHIFT+drag".

In other words because you like to be cute with javascripts we have to deal
with the mess and resize your pictures because you insist on resizing our
browsers.

Moron.

> We appreciate your interest in the WHL as we continue to familiarise the
> Usenet community w/ our new interface. We hope to re-integrate our United
> States library of road photos very, very soon...

Then what the hell have you been doing with the thrice daily announcement of
another state joining the WHL?

Idiot.

For unrestricted access to
> WHL photos today, please continue to use the deprecated WHL Repository at
> http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/repository.html . Thanks!

If it's deprecated it's not unrestricted. The terms are mutually exclusive.
You would know that if you were half as smart as you think you are.

Kettle head

--
Don't forget to have your troll spayed or neutered

Old February 3rd 08, 01:29 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
US 71

> SuperTroll Cal-El is simply up to his usual tricks, trying to **** off
> as many people as possible.
>
> http://i14.tinypic.com/627oc3t.jpg
> --

Dye the hair and you'd have Alfalfa

Old February 3rd 08, 01:42 AM posted to misc.transport.road, rec.autos.driving
Richard[_6_]

> We appreciate your interest in the WHL as we continue to familiarise the
> Usenet community w/ our new interface.

Newsflash! No one in the 'Usenet' community has any interest in the
WHL.
Old February 3rd 08, 01:44 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Rich Piehl[_2_]

Scott in SoCal wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 17:49:01 -0600, "Luxury Yacht"
> > wrote:
>
>> "Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
>>> Hola Viatolicos,
>>>

>> What, not in French this time?
>>

>>> La nueva Worldwide Highway Library (WHL) tenga una foto del Ruta 375 de
>>> Tejas:

>> If you truly knew anything about Texas you would know that many Texans,
>> especially native Texans, would be extremely insulted by you trying to be
>> cute by tying Mexican to the state. Remember that whole Alamo thing?
>> Remember that Texas fought several bloody wars to free themselves from
>> Mexico?
>>
>> I thought not.

> What makes you think this was an accident?
>
> SuperTroll Cal-El is simply up to his usual tricks, trying to **** off
> as many people as possible.
>
> http://i14.tinypic.com/627oc3t.jpg

Shouldn't that be Supergirl, or Krypto, or Bizarro or something?

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

--
That's one of the problems in this country
The nuts don't know they're nuts.

--Jeff Foxworthy
Old February 3rd 08, 02:12 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
US 71

"Richard" > wrote in message
>> We appreciate your interest in the WHL as we continue to familiarise the
>> Usenet community w/ our new interface.

> Newsflash! No one in the 'Usenet' community has any interest in the
> WHL.

I'm not a big hockey fan at all, myself

Old February 3rd 08, 02:36 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
US 71

The only "hola" here, is a "hola" in Calrog's mind

Old February 4th 08, 02:53 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
655321

Carl Rogers wrote:
> Hola Viatolicos,

**** you, Carl.

It's bad enough that we have to put up with Yankees and Salvadorans
invading our state, but when you do it, I get really ****ed off.

Where's my gun?
Old February 4th 08, 05:45 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
necromancer

655321:
> Carl Rogers wrote:
> > Hola Viatolicos,

> **** you, Carl.

I'll second this thought.

> It's bad enough that we have to put up with Yankees and Salvadorans
> invading our state, but when you do it, I get really ****ed off.

Where the hell is Tejas, anyway? I know of, "TJ," but that's another
story....

> Where's my gun?

Nah, Krl isn't worth the risk of a lethal injection.

--
Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend foams like a Bartlo
(and spelling or gramatical errors are left as is):

"Hey - necromancer is a criminal coddler. BTW the article
says 4X and then it says the BAC was .187 which doesn't
make much sense. Not that it matters. Drunk drivers who
kill should get life wo parole."

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/rqvtg
Message
Old February 4th 08, 02:53 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Ron's Inspector's Inspector

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
> Hola Viatolicos,

The State of Texas has no official language; however, you'll never hear
anyone say "Don't may-hoss with Tay-hoss."