2005-2006 Mustang Plenum Cover Customizer Page

Old April 30th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default 2005-2006 Mustang Plenum Cover Customizer Page

I found this at the site that Midwest Auto Gear has. They are in the
process of redoing their web site.
When I called them and asked them about it they said that what is on
the site now is the early beta version. They will have a much
different version that will show pricing for what you see on the screen
later in the week.
Also they said that they will laser etch the Horse Power or other
requests on the cover

You can custom design your own cover online and pick from 12 of the
factory colors as options
There have to be tens of thousand color cominations available.
I bought one of thier covers and this definatley will help me in my
repainting scheme

Here is the link to the customizer page
http://www.midwestautogear.com/custom.php

Here is their main page