2007 Shelby Mustang GT500 Engine Failures?

Old April 30th 06, 05:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default 2007 Shelby Mustang GT500 Engine Failures?

This was shown to be a failure on an early engine, not the one about to
be put into production. Check The Mustang Source 2005 forums for a post
by one of the regular contributing sales people. He is a knowledgeable
and factual provider of information.