error code display?

Old May 12th 14, 09:59 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default error code display?

On Wednesday, January 21, 2004 9:34:26 PM UTC-6, Walt Goodman wrote:
> tecwhiz wrote:
>
> > can any of you C5 owners tell me how to access the error codes via the DIC ?
> > What buttons access the info?
> > Thanks!

> Computer Codes 2002 Corvette
> The "diagnostic display" mode is entered with the following procedu
> 1) Turn on the ignition but don't start the engine.
> 2) Press the "reset" button to turn off any warning messages
> 3) Press and hold "options"
> 4) While holding "options", press "fuel" four times within a 10-second period.
> When first engaged the on-board diagnostics go into an "automatic" mode which
> shows all parameters: PCM-TCS-RTD-BCM-IPC-radio-HVAC-LDCM-RDCM-SCM-RFA. If there
> are no problems, you will see "no more codes" on the ICP display.
> The computer will show two kinds of codes, "current" and "history," designated
> "C" or "H". A current code indicates a malfunction is present in the system
> whose module is displaying data. A history code indicates a past problem.
> When the screen displays "manual diagnostics," select the desired module by
> pressing the "options" button to go forward or the "trip" button to go back.
> Press "gages" to go forward or "fuel" to go back.
> To exit the diagnostic mode at any time, press "E/M". If you want to erase or
> "clear" codes, press "reset."
> DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODES 2002the list Is long)
> DTC Descriptor
> DTC B0016, B0017, or B0018 Right Front/Passenger Frontal Deployment Loop (Stage
> 1) Circuit
> DTC B0022, B0024, or B0026 Left Front/Driver Frontal Deployment Loop (Stage 1)
> Circuit
> DTC B0051 Deployment Commanded
> DTC B0053 Deployment Commanded with Loop Malfunctions Present
> DTC B0090 Active Switch Voltage Out of Range
> DTC B0091 Active Switch: Wrong State
> DTC B0332 Outside Air Temp Sensor Short to Ground
> DTC B0333 Outside Air Temperature Sensor Open
> DTC B0337 Inside Air Temp Sensor Short to GND
> DTC B0338 Inside Air Temperature Sensor Open
> DTC B0348 Sunload Temperature Sensor Open
> DTC B0361 Left Actuator Feedback Short to GND
> DTC B0363 Left Actuator Feedback Open
> DTC B0365 Right Actuator Feedback Short to GND
> DTC B0367 Right Actuator Feedback Open
> DTC B0432 Rear Defogger Relay Circuit
> DTC B0433 Rear Defogger Relay Circuit
> DTC B0441 Left Actuator Out of Range
> DTC B0446 Right Actuator Out of Range
> DTC B0502 RH DRL Relay Circuit
> DTC B0503 RH DRL Relay Circuit
> DTC B0507 LH DRL Relay Circuit
> DTC B0508 LH DRL Relay Circuit
> DTC B0516 Speedometer Signal Circuit Malfunction
> DTC B0521 Tachometer Signal Circuit Malfunction
> DTC B0605 BCM Internal Memory Malfunction
> DTC B0846 Battery 2 Out of Range
> DTC B0846 or B0851 Battery Out of Range
> DTC B0851 Battery 1 Out of Range
> DTC B0856 +5 Volt Reference Out of Range
> DTC B1000 ECU Malfunction
> DTC B1001 Option Configuration Error
> DTC B1512-B1537 Driver Information Center (DIC) Switch Circuit
> [...]

would you show me how to replace the crankshaft sensor on 2002 corvette, please assist. thanks
Old May 12th 14, 11:11 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
fr1939

Disconnect battery (-) lift to work safely under vehicle and remove starter, passenger side under manifold. Sensor attached with small hex bolt in block, careful those connectors get brittle and break easy.

Error Code 401 timmerhyll Ford Explorer 3 October 26th 07 03:51 PM
Need help code ERROR p0171 or code [51 in the haynes repair manual] pchotspot Dodge 2 September 30th 06 01:40 PM
Error Code 27 GTI Jeep 7 July 29th 06 09:55 PM
error code Dirty Ditch Dawg Jeep 3 March 23rd 05 04:51 AM
Hud display fading and CD error Josh Audi 6 August 27th 04 03:14 PM