Reposts 1958 Buick Special Riviera-pnk&blk=mx=.jpg (1/1) 73506 bytes

Old May 11th 07, 09:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobile,alt.binaries.automobiles,alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers

Default Reposts 1958 Buick Special Riviera-pnk&blk=mx=.jpg (1/1) 73506 bytes

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1958 Buick Special Riviera-pnk&blk=mx=.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	65378
Old May 11th 07, 09:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobile,alt.binaries.automobiles,alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Today, made these interesting comments ...

> begin 644 1958 Buick Special Riviera-pnk&blk=mx=.jpg
>
> Attachment decoded: 1958 Buick Special Riviera-pnk&blk=mx=.jpg
> `
> end

another postage stamps, my congrats!

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old May 12th 07, 02:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobile,alt.binaries.automobiles,alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
MagisterMax

Thank you so much for your comments. It's comforting to know that while I
never bother to look at your reposts you can't help looking at mine. See,
you're hooked. You're sick, completely mental, but you're trapped. What a
hoot.

Max

Old May 12th 07, 10:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobile,alt.binaries.automobiles,alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
HEMI-Powered[_4_]

Today, MagisterMax made these interesting comments ...

> alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers:82059 Path:
> sn-us!sn-feed-sjc-03!sn-xt-sjc-11!sn-xt-sjc-09!sn-xt-sjc-14!sup
> ernews.com!newsfeed.news2me.com!newsfeed2.teluspla net.net!newsf
> eed.telus.net!edtnps82.POSTED!53ab2750!not-for-mail From:
> "MagisterMax" > Newsgroups:
> alt.binaries.automobile,alt.binaries.automobiles,a lt.binaries.p
> ictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt. binaries.pict
> ures.autos.oldtimers References:
> <Ot41i.4496$g63.4112@edtnps82>
> > Subject:
> Reposts 1958 Buick Special Riviera-pnk&blk=mx=.jpg (1/1) 73506
> bytes Lines: 27
> Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 01:41:46 GMT
> 19:41:46 MDT) NNTP-Posting-Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 19:41:46 MDT
>
> Thank you so much for your comments. It's comforting to know
> that while I never bother to look at your reposts you can't
> help looking at mine. See, you're hooked. You're sick,
> completely mental, but you're trapped. What a hoot.
>
> Max

I have 2 pieces of advice for you, Mr. C-P: 1) beware of jumping
to incorrect conclusions based on unfounded assumptions and 2)
what goes around, comes around

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old May 12th 07, 10:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobile,alt.binaries.automobiles,alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
MagisterMax

I'm not sure if I know those two. Could you hum a few bars?

Old May 12th 07, 11:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobile,alt.binaries.automobiles,alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
HEMI-Powered[_4_]

Today, MagisterMax made these interesting comments ...

> I'm not sure if I know those two. Could you hum a few bars?

Sure!

Mr. C-P, you say you're a bright guy, figure this one out on your
own

1) You have yet to get even one thing correct about me, my past
achievements, my career at Chrysler, my involvement with the WPC
Musuem, your perception of my personality, nothing whatsoever.
So, for someone so bright as you - or as you'd like us to believe
- even you should be able to figure out what "jumping to
incorrect conclusions based on unfounded assumptions" means.

2) You like to leap on my pictures from time-to-time. Your
comments are ludicrous at best and indicative to one - you - that
has produced NOTHING new and original for over 3, maybe 4 years.
So, again, you figure out what "what comes goes around, comes
around" means. Hint: when you post dozens of postage stamp
duplicates of pictures you stole years ago, perhaps I'll be there
to point that out to the group. Or, perhaps not.

The way to deal with elitists like you is to constantly push
their faces into their own false assumptions. Keep this one in
mind, Mr. C-P (another one for you to figure out), while you were
busy playing with young minds as a pedagogue, I was earning a
living in a car company. THAT weighs heavily on you and your buds
because no matter how many books you buy, no matter how many web
sites you accumulate, no matter how much book-learned knowledge
you obtain on the world's cars, you will NEVER, ever be able to
even approach my real-world, first-hand experience in the car
biz, learning what it really means to design, develop, test, and
manufacturer a new vehicle, getting to know the designers,
technicians, engineers, and executives that made it happen, and
personally visit the plants and offices and participate in the
decisions being made. And, at the end of my career, when I was
hardly forced out, I spent 5 1/2 successful, glorious years as
both Manager of Engineering Standards and also Engineering
Information Security Manager. Since you so clearly no nothing
about either of those two things, I shan't insult you further by
pointing out your inadequacies.

So, anytime, Mt. C-P, that you would like clarification as to why
YOU are the fool and why I am the ONLY experienced car guy around
here - a subject you are so green with envy that you simply
cannot avoid trying to compensate for it by haranging me - just
ask, and I'll be happy to provide you hints, but no facts. One
with so much ability to teach via the Socractic Method should
have no difficulting figuring these tidbits out. Gotta go,
important things to do besides making sport of you, which is so
easy I usually don't want to waste any energy trying, which is
why I say so little to you.

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old May 12th 07, 05:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobile,alt.binaries.automobiles,alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
MagisterMax

A lot of words for someone who doesn't want to waste time on me. I think
you've got me under your skin. Try humming that one.

No matter how you put it, Semi-Functional, you'll never have any respect on
line, your achievements will go unrecognized except in your own mind, and
nobody except your imaginary friends will give a damn about you. That must
make getting up in the morning kind of tough for you, you pathetic demented
man. By the way, have you taken anyone for a ride in your new car? No?
Has anybody asked you about it? No? In your heart you know why: you've got
no friends, Jerry. None. Nobody cares. You have one skill: how to
alienate people. So, have a nice day....alone.

Old May 12th 07, 06:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobile,alt.binaries.automobiles,alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
HEMI-Powered[_4_]

Today, MagisterMax made these interesting comments ...

> A lot of words for someone who doesn't want to waste time on
> me. I think you've got me under your skin. Try humming that
> one.
>
> No matter how you put it, Semi-Functional, you'll never have
> any respect on line, your achievements will go unrecognized
> except in your own mind, and nobody except your imaginary
> friends will give a damn about you. That must make getting up
> in the morning kind of tough for you, you pathetic demented
> man. By the way, have you taken anyone for a ride in your new
> car? No? Has anybody asked you about it? No? In your heart
> you know why: you've got no friends, Jerry. None. Nobody
> cares. You have one skill: how to alienate people. So, have
> a nice day....alone.
>
> Max

rant on, and rant on, and rant on, Mr. C-P and you will NEVER be
able to even begin to match my accomplishments - and THAT is what
rags on YOU!

--
HP, aka Jerry
Old May 20th 07, 11:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.automobile,alt.binaries.automobiles,alt.binaries.pictures.auto,alt.binaries.pictures.automobile,alt.binaries.pictures.autos.oldtimers
HEMI-Powered[_3_]

Today, when MagisterMax uttered these immortal words, such was
the importance of this profound pronouncement, that is is being
saved for future reference

> A lot of words for someone who doesn't want to waste time on
> me. I think you've got me under your skin. Try humming that
> one.
>
> No matter how you put it, Semi-Functional, you'll never have
> any respect on line, your achievements will go unrecognized
> except in your own mind, and nobody except your imaginary
> friends will give a damn about you. That must make getting up
> in the morning kind of tough for you, you pathetic demented
> man. By the way, have you taken anyone for a ride in your new
> car? No? Has anybody asked you about it? No? In your heart
> you know why: you've got no friends, Jerry. None. Nobody
> cares. You have one skill: how to alienate people. So, have
> a nice day....alone.
>
> Max

Libel is written defamation and slander is oral defamation. In
an action for libel one does not have to prove damagess. They
are presumed. Whereas in slander aside from four situations,
one has to prove actual loss. In slander the law does not
presume that the publication caused the plaintiff any damage.
The plaintiff has to prove special damages except in the
aforemention four special cases.

In the world of the Internet in its broadest terms, case law
for libel and slander are rapidly evolving especially in real
or likely public environments such as blogs and chat rooms where
there is no clear number of people who may or may not be
listening
in. And, the law is vague and undergoing modification for
situations in which some sort of store-and-forward medium such
as an NNTP Usenet news group are involved, but it appears clear
that the more likely defintion involving defaming another would
come under libel because the libelous statements were made in
"writing" by posting into a Usenet NG. The same is generally
considered by the law to be equivalent when using ordinary mail
or E-mail.

With the above as generally accepted definitions, you have
libeled me by making reference to a disparaging and insulting
variation of my Usenet username or handle, HEMI-Powered and an
implied libel that I am not competent to spell correctly to your
standards. I am specifying the advice and counsel that I recently
got from my attorney to being to put on notice those amoung you
that believe it is within their free speech rights and
protections to demean me in any way they please, no matter now
heinous the accusations, and without regard to the truth of
the allegations or accusations. Be aware, though, that as the
plaintiff and the one whose character has been demeaned and the
manner of libel may be construed as causing me real damages
either measured by monetary means or by simpler terms as in the
ability to freely communicate in multiple mediums with out
others making incorrect assumptions about my personality and
character based on your libelous statements. Depending on how
a court may ultimately view your statements this time and in
hundreds of others that have been safely recorded complete with
headers and IP addresses that can be verified asyours, you may
also be liable to a charge of slander for having use verbal
methods to spread your views of me, again with the clear intent
of demeaning and disparaging my good name, reputation, and my
freedom to act in a lawful manner when attempting to seek
employment, financial transactions, or even a simple text or
binary post to my favorite Usenet NG.

In short, this note is but the first of many that will be
published each and every time you or anyone else make libelous
and/or slanderous statements, accusations, or unlawful
references to my religious beliefs, my mental and physical
states which are by law considered private under the 14th
Amendment, and other references to unlawful statements
referencing my sanity, gender preferences, and many other
limitations the law has long taken into consideration to
severely limit what may or may not be said against private
citizens in either verbal, written, or cyber situations.
Therefore, you are hereby admonished to apologize for this and
ALL previous attempts to defame my good name. At a minimum, a
retraction of any and all statements must be made in the same
public forum as the original defaming statements and both an
apology for having made them in the first place and an
affirmation that such defamatory statements will not be
repeated in any other forum.

Attempting to spread this document around from one thread to
another within this NG(s), or take variants of it to other
NG(s) is considered by the law as a clear attempt at stalking
me with the intent to do me bodily harm or to make statements
that cause me real or perceived damages to my repuation and
my ability to earn a living. If you think I am kidding or
bloviating, you would be wrong. I bear you no malice, so I
would give you this friendly advice: seek counsel with your
own attorney(s)and doctors and decide just how far you want
to take this issue.

It may stop right here with the required apology and retraction
or may move forward with varying degrees of investigation and
legal discovery to determine the extent to which you have acted
in a libelous or sladerous way in the past. Should
investigation move to the deposition state, you will be
required to swear to tell the truth and you will be required
to turn over all documents that are in your possession or that
of your ISP, NSP, or other storage facilities so that they
could be read and a determination made as to the intent of
your statements and the degree in which libel or slander or
both have been committed. It would then be the duty of a
judge, or a judge and jury, to decide whether your statements
were or were not libelous or slanderous and what, if any
penalties might be imposed on you.

And, let there be any doubt as to the burden of proof if any
of these discussions get to the ISP/NSP violation of TOS/AUP
stage or even to the beginning steps in the filing of a cause
of action for libel or slander against another no matter what
state or foreign country they may live in, all pertinent text
posted by the alleged libeler or slanderer, their previous
text, and that they are quoting from others is being captured
for the discovery states of a litigation, if any occur. That
means, among other things, that if your comments are picked
up by another and their comments further libel or slander me
using your comments as a springboard or some believe
justification, that makes the other(s) equally liable,
and may be viewed as making a conspiracy to defame the
character of other(s), often viewed as a felony.

TO SUMMARIIZE, YOU ARE HEREBY PUT ON NOTICE THAT YOU MUST
IMMEDIATELY CEASE ALL ACTIVITIES AND STATEMENTS BOTH VERBAL
AND WRITTEN INCLUDING PAPER LETTERS, E-MAIL, CHAT ROOMS,
BLOGS, OR NNTP/USENET NEWS GROUPS THAT MAY BE CONSIDERED
TO BE DAMAGING TO MY REPUTATION AND POTENTIALLY DAMAGING
TO MY ABILITY TO EARN A LIVING. FURTHER, YOU MUST
IMMEDIATELY APOLOGIZE FOR ALL PREVIOUS FALSE STATEMENTS
THAT IN ANY WAY DEMEANED OR DISPARAGED MY GOOD NAME AND
REPUTATIONS. FINALLY, YOU MUST FULLY AND PUBLICLY RETRACT
ALL OF YOUR PREVIOUS FALSE STATEMENTS. FAILURE TO COMPLY
MAY RESULT IN MORE STRINGENT ACTION(S) TAKEN PLACE AGAINST
YOU WITHIN THE LEGAL SYSTEM AND WITH YOUR ISP/NSP.

--
HP, aka Jerry