Parting out a 95 SC-2

Old October 7th 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Mike

Default Parting out a 95 SC-2

I have a 1995 SC-2 I'm getting rid of. Realistically, I dont think I
could get much for it due to many misc problems, and would part it out
if anybody wants something off it. Of course I'd sell the whole thing
if I could find a buyer. It runs fine, but heres a list of what's
wrong with it.

AC not blowing cold
Clutch wearing out
Possible Oil Leak
Keys will not open doors anymore
Cooling fan is rigged to a manual switch (PCM-will not turn fan on)

Anyone out there need parts?
Old October 7th 06, 11:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Doug Miller[_1_]

In article >, Mike > wrote:
>I have a 1995 SC-2 I'm getting rid of. Realistically, I dont think I
>could get much for it due to many misc problems, and would part it out
>if anybody wants something off it. Of course I'd sell the whole thing
>if I could find a buyer.

Where are you, how many miles on it, and how much do you want for it intact?
My son is looking for a project car.

> It runs fine, but heres a list of what's wrong with it.

[snip list]

None of this is beyond our ability to repair.

--
Regards,

Old October 7th 06, 12:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
SnoMan

On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 20:18:43 -0700, Mike > wrote:

>I have a 1995 SC-2 I'm getting rid of. Realistically, I dont think I
>could get much for it due to many misc problems, and would part it out
>if anybody wants something off it. Of course I'd sell the whole thing
>if I could find a buyer. It runs fine, but heres a list of what's
>wrong with it.
>
>AC not blowing cold
>Clutch wearing out
>Possible Oil Leak
>Keys will not open doors anymore
>Cooling fan is rigged to a manual switch (PCM-will not turn fan on)
>
>Anyone out there need parts?

How about the fog lights in lower bumber? Are they good?
-----------------
TheSnoMan.com
Old October 9th 06, 11:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Doug Miller[_1_]

In article >, Mike > wrote:
>Id be happy with $750....I live in Simi Valley CA......
>
>Keep in mind its currently registered as PNO, and I have no smog cert
>on it- not sure if that complicates matters?

The price is right, the PNO registration doesn't matter, and the lack of
emissions certification isn't a problem either.

What *does* complicate matters is that I live in Indianapolis.

Thanks anyway.

Old October 12th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Mike

It didnt come with fog lights....sorry