Hebrew is a barbarian language

Old February 22nd 11, 03:29 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, aka Comandante Banana[_2_]

Default Hebrew is a barbarian language

On Feb 22, 9:14*am, The Taliban Monkey > wrote:
> The Hebrew word for "Evil" is "Jesus."
>
> Not that I give a hoot in hell about Jesus.
>
> It's the principle of the thing.
>
> In Hebrew, a cross is a Christian swastika.
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> The Hebrew word for evil might suprise youhttp://bigritchie.wordpress.com/2010/02/13/the-hebrew-word-for-evil-m...
> By bigritchie
>
> Shalom my friends, I have been enjoying the Shabbot very much today in
> my studies.
>
> I wanted to share a bit with you before I write my next article.
>
> Are you aware of what the Hebrew word for evil is? * Ra
>
> Might remind you of a certain Egyptian sun god named Ra, you know the
> one of course, happens to be born on December 25th. * * You might not
> also be aware that the word Lucifer does not occur in the Hebrew,
> but was added by King James translators to hide something.
>
> The bright shining one, or the Greek word PhospHORUS. *You know Horus,
> part of the Egyptian trinity of Isis, Amen-Ra, and Horus, born on
> December 25th also. * What was their sign? *You guessed it, a cross.
> The Egyptian ankh also, which was a cross of Tammuz with the sun over
> it denoting sun god worship.
>
> Yahushua of Nazareth was born on the first day of the Feast of
> Tabernacles or Sukkot, which always occurs sometime in our pagan
> calender during September or October.
>
> My friends I cannot stress to you enough the need to come out of
> Babylon and all the pagan sun god worship, time is running out.
>
> O yea and guess what the symbol for Ra was in pictograph Hebrew? *The
> eye. *Now go take a look at the back of your dollar bill, and you
> might just figure out just who the god of * In god we trust is.
>
> And FYI, the woman that rides the beast in Revelations, the mother of
> harlots .with her chalice that people drink of.
>
> Circe is a greek goddess. *Circe is also the root word, and where we
> get the word church . *In greek mythology Circe would have men drink
> out of her cup and they would turn into swine. * You are what you eat
> after all.
>
> Come out of Babylon and be not partakers of her sins!
>
> LEAVE YOU RELIGIOUS DOG AND PONY SHOWS BEHIND AND KEEP THE ETERNAL
> COMMANDS OF THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE AND START OBEYING THE MESSIAH
> YAHUSHUA!

Hey, I'm not pro Taliban, just pro Revolution. Actually I have
renounced violence and eat little meat. I'm not pro Piracy either. I
just reflect the reality of life as it happens in the jungle (Wisdom
of the Jungle):

They have been killed now...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/piracy

It only proves we are only governed by the Law of the Jungle.

If there was a God I wouldn't fear riding my bike. I don't fear death,
really. I just fear being crippled or being harassed.

***

Is Hebrew a barbarian language? Well, I think God speak Esperanto.
Old February 23rd 11, 11:13 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
Ed Conrad's Evil Twin

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 07:29:19 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the
TibetanMonkey, aka Ed Conrad" > wrote:

>Hey, I'm not pro Taliban, just pro Revolution.

How about pro spamming? You're that too, right?

>Actually I have
>renounced violence and eat little meat. I'm not pro Piracy either. I
>just reflect the reality of life as it happens in the jungle (Wisdom
>of the Jungle):

Well how about this reality: You and "Ed Conrad" are spamming the
exact same off-the-wall newsgroups.

Is this because you and Ed are the same person?

Or are you and Ed working in adjacent cubicles in your cia safe house?

Or is it the mother-of-all-coincidences?

>Is Hebrew a barbarian language? Well, I think God speak Esperanto.

I had a hunch you are a Hebrew as most spammers are.

You seem to have become very agitated and went into a spam frenzey.

Please solve this mystery and explain to us Michael Moore fans why you
and Ed spam the exact same newsgroups, always off topic.

Otherwise, I'm going to be on your back like a monkey.

Old February 24th 11, 01:28 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, aka Comandante Banana[_2_]

On Feb 23, 6:13*pm, Ed Conrad's Evil Twin
> wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 07:29:19 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the
> TibetanMonkey, aka Ed Conrad" > wrote:
>
> >Hey, I'm not pro Taliban, just pro Revolution.

> How about pro spamming? *You're that too, right?
>
> >Actually I have
> >renounced violence and eat little meat. I'm not pro Piracy either. I
> >just reflect the reality of life as it happens in the jungle (Wisdom
> >of the Jungle):

> Well how about this reality: *You and "Ed Conrad" are spamming the
> exact same off-the-wall newsgroups.
>
> Is this because you and Ed are the same person?
>
> Or are you and Ed working in adjacent cubicles in your cia safe house?
>
> Or is it the mother-of-all-coincidences?
>
> >Is Hebrew a barbarian language? Well, I think God speak Esperanto.

> I had a hunch you are a Hebrew as most spammers are.
>
> You seem to have become very agitated and went into a spam frenzey.
>
> Please solve this mystery and explain to us Michael Moore fans why you
> and Ed spam the exact same newsgroups, always off topic.
>
> Otherwise, I'm going to be on your back like a monkey.

DISCLAIMER:

1- I don't know who Ed is,

2- I'm not a fan of Michael Moore, but I understand he delivers good
punches to the system,

3- I'm not Jewish,

4- I'm not a monkey.
Old February 24th 11, 03:23 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
The Taliban Monkey

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:28:39 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the
wrote:

>On Feb 23, 6:13*pm, Ed Conrad's Evil Twin
> wrote:
>> On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 07:29:19 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the
>> TibetanMonkey, aka Ed Conrad" > wrote:
>>
>> >Hey, I'm not pro Taliban, just pro Revolution.

>> How about pro spamming? *You're that too, right?
>>
>> >Actually I have
>> >renounced violence and eat little meat. I'm not pro Piracy either. I
>> >just reflect the reality of life as it happens in the jungle (Wisdom
>> >of the Jungle):

>> Well how about this reality: *You and "Ed Conrad" are spamming the
>> exact same off-the-wall newsgroups.
>>
>> Is this because you and Ed are the same person?
>>
>> Or are you and Ed working in adjacent cubicles in your cia safe house?
>>
>> Or is it the mother-of-all-coincidences?
>>
>> >Is Hebrew a barbarian language? Well, I think God speak Esperanto.

>> I had a hunch you are a Hebrew as most spammers are.
>>
>> You seem to have become very agitated and went into a spam frenzey.
>>
>> Please solve this mystery and explain to us Michael Moore fans why you
>> and Ed spam the exact same newsgroups, always off topic.
>>
>> Otherwise, I'm going to be on your back like a monkey.

>DISCLAIMER:
>
>1- I don't know who Ed is,
>
>2- I'm not a fan of Michael Moore, but I understand he delivers good
>punches to the system,
>
>3- I'm not Jewish,
>
>4- I'm not a monkey.

You're squirming now spook; squirm!...squirm!...squirm!...because your
nasty HEBREW CIA SPAMMING ass has been nailed to the wall.

R E P E A T :

Old February 25th 11, 02:29 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

On Feb 23, 10:23*pm, The Taliban Monkey > wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:28:39 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the
> TibetanMonkey, aka Comandante Banana" >
> wrote:
>

> >On Feb 23, 6:13 pm, Ed Conrad's Evil Twin
> > wrote:

> >> How about pro spamming? You're that too, right?

> >> Well how about this reality: You and "Ed Conrad" are spamming the
> >> exact same off-the-wall newsgroups.

> >> Is this because you and Ed are the same person?

> >> Or are you and Ed working in adjacent cubicles in your cia safe house?

> >> Or is it the mother-of-all-coincidences?

> >> I had a hunch you are a Hebrew as most spammers are.

> >> You seem to have become very agitated and went into a spam frenzey.

> >> Please solve this mystery and explain to us Michael Moore fans why you
> >> and Ed spam the exact same newsgroups, always off topic.

> >> Otherwise, I'm going to be on your back like a monkey.

> >DISCLAIMER:

> >1- I don't know who Ed is,

> >2- I'm not a fan of Michael Moore, but I understand he delivers good
> >punches to the system,

> >3- I'm not Jewish,

> >4- I'm not a monkey.

> You're squirming now spook; squirm!...squirm!...squirm!...because your
> nasty HEBREW CIA SPAMMING ass has been nailed to the wall.

Well, I want my check for being a member of such secret organization.
I thought Israel had the Mossad though. Will the check be from Mossad
or CIA?

Cooyon The Barbarian Pink Freud©® Jeep 0 February 9th 08 02:55 AM
LANGUAGE MARC BMW 2 November 26th 06 03:17 PM
Female Language Thomas Avery Driving 5 February 22nd 06 02:04 AM
German Language ? butch VW air cooled 0 November 12th 04 01:03 AM