The Cancer Metastasises

Old October 21st 09, 01:58 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Otto Yamamoto[_2_]

Default The Cancer Metastasises

After getting spanked on Wikipedia, and suspended on Twitter, you think
CalBoggio would learn. Guess not:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=viatology
is his latest attempt to legitimise his 'word'. Public spirited
individuals can drop by and give the word a 'thumbs down'. Or not. Bear
in mind a little chemo can prevent the CalBog cancer from spreading
beyond usenet.

--
'Smoking is Healthier than Fascism'
Old October 21st 09, 02:29 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
H.B. Elkins

On 21 Oct 2009 00:58:19 GMT, Otto Yamamoto wrote:

>After getting spanked on Wikipedia, and suspended on Twitter, you think
>CalBoggio would learn. Guess not:
>http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=viatology
>is his latest attempt to legitimise his 'word'. Public spirited
>individuals can drop by and give the word a 'thumbs down'. Or not. Bear
>in mind a little chemo can prevent the CalBog cancer from spreading
>beyond usenet.

Don't forget to also visit the other iterations of the word that are linked from
that page and express your opinions there, as well.

Someone ought to immortalize the term "Calrog" in that repository.

--
To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate"
Old October 21st 09, 04:25 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Otto Yamamoto[_2_]

Default Quick 'n' Easy Chemo

Not to worry, I got the following from Urban Dictionary just now:

'Hi,

You recently entered a request to remove viatology by sj-r166 from Urban
Dictionary.

Editors reviewed your request and agreed to remove this definition.

The definition should be removed from the site within 24 hours.

Thanks,

Urban Dictionary'

And another chapter is added unto the book of CalBog FAIL.

--
'Smoking is Healthier than Fascism'
Old October 21st 09, 05:59 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Jason Pawloski

On Oct 20, 5:58 pm, Otto Yamamoto > wrote:
> After getting spanked on Wikipedia, and suspended on Twitter, you think
> CalBoggio would learn. Guess not:http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=viatology
> is his latest attempt to legitimise his 'word'. Public spirited
> individuals can drop by and give the word a 'thumbs down'. Or not. Bear
> in mind a little chemo can prevent the CalBog cancer from spreading
> beyond usenet.
>
> --
> 'Smoking is Healthier than Fascism'

Missed the twitter bit ... someone give me a quick review?
Old October 21st 09, 06:39 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Otto Yamamoto[_2_]

http://tinyurl.com/yzkcgvm

--
'Smoking is Healthier than Fascism'
Old October 21st 09, 03:49 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Harry K

On Oct 20, 10:39*pm, Otto Yamamoto > wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 21:59:54 -0700, Jason Pawloski wrote:
> > Missed the twitter bit ... someone give me a quick review?

> http://tinyurl.com/yzkcgvm
>
> --
> 'Smoking is Healthier than Fascism'

So Dip**** Carl is even slimier than I thought.

Harry K
Old October 21st 09, 06:26 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
timbit

On Oct 20, 9:25 pm, Otto Yamamoto > wrote:
> Not to worry, I got the following from Urban Dictionary just now:
>
> 'Hi,
>
> You recently entered a request to remove viatology by sj-r166 from Urban
> Dictionary.
>
> Editors reviewed your request and agreed to remove this definition.
>
> The definition should be removed from the site within 24 hours.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Urban Dictionary'
>
> And another chapter is added unto the book of CalBog FAIL.
>
> --
> 'Smoking is Healthier than Fascism'

Now he's got "viatologist" up...
Old October 22nd 09, 03:10 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Odo Ital

On Oct 21, 12:26*pm, timbit > wrote:
> On Oct 20, 9:25 pm, Otto Yamamoto > wrote:
>

> > Not to worry, I got the following from Urban Dictionary just now:

> > 'Hi,

> > You recently entered a request to remove viatology by sj-r166 from Urban
> > Dictionary.

> > Editors reviewed your request and agreed to remove this definition.

> > The definition should be removed from the site within 24 hours.

> > Thanks,

> > Urban Dictionary'

> > And another chapter is added unto the book of CalBog FAIL.

> > --
> > 'Smoking is Healthier than Fascism'

> Now he's got "viatologist" up...

Really? I didn't see it.
Old October 22nd 09, 05:03 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Richard[_6_]

On Oct 22, 10:10*am, Odo Ital > wrote:
> On Oct 21, 12:26*pm, timbit > wrote:
>

> > On Oct 20, 9:25 pm, Otto Yamamoto > wrote:

> > > Not to worry, I got the following from Urban Dictionary just now:

> > > 'Hi,

> > > You recently entered a request to remove viatology by sj-r166 from Urban
> > > Dictionary.

> > > Editors reviewed your request and agreed to remove this definition.

> > > The definition should be removed from the site within 24 hours.

> > > Thanks,

> > > Urban Dictionary'

> > > And another chapter is added unto the book of CalBog FAIL.

> > > --
> > > 'Smoking is Healthier than Fascism'

> > Now he's got "viatologist" up...

> Really? I didn't see it.