OT / American Suicide....Very sobering . Long Read

Old August 17th 08, 09:03 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

Default OT / American Suicide....Very sobering . Long Read

Snopes Verified

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/lamm.asp

American Suicide..................Very sobering

Wherever you stand, please take the time to read this; it
ought to scare

the beejeebers out of you!

We know Dick Lamm as the former Governor of Colorado. In
that context,

his thoughts are particularly poignant. Last week there was
an

immigration overpopulation conference in Washington , DC ,
filled to

capacity by many of America 's finest minds and leaders. A
brilliant

college professor by the name of Victor Davis Hansen talked
about his

latest book, "Mexifornia," explaining how immigration - both
legal and

illegal was destroying the entire state of California . He
said it would

march across the country until it destroyed all vestiges of
The American

Dream.

Moments later, former Colorado Governor Richard D. Lamm
stood up and

gave a stunning speech on how to destroy America

The audience sat spellbound as he described eight methods
for the

destruction of the United States .. He said, "If you believe
that

America is too smug, too self-satisfied, too rich, then
let's destroy

America. It is not that hard to do. No nation in history has
survived the

ravages of time. Arnold Toynbee observed that all great
civilizations

rise and fall and that 'An autopsy of history would show
that all great

nations commit suicide.'"

" Here is how they do it," Lamm said:

" First, to destroy America , turn America into a bilingual
or

multi-lingual and bicultural country. History shows that no
nation can

survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more
competing

languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual
to be

bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be
bilingual. The

historical scholar, Seymour Lipset, put it this way: 'The
histories of

bilingual and bicultural societies that do not assimilate
are histories

of turmoil, tension, and tragedy.' Canada , Belgium ,
Malaysia , and

Lebanon all face crises of national existence in which
minorities press

for autonomy, if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have
divided.

Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion. France faces
difficulties with

Basques, Bretons, Corsicans and Muslims."

Lamm went on:

" Second, to destroy America , invent 'multiculturalism' and
encourage

immigrants to maintain their culture. Make it an article of
belief that

all cultures are equal; that there are no cultural
differences. Make it

an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout
rates are due

solely to prejudice and discrimination by the majority.
Every other

explanation is out of bounds."

" Third, we could make the United States an 'Hispanic
Quebec' without

much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than
unity. As

Benjamin Schwarz said in the Atlantic Monthly recently: 'The
apparent

success of our own multi-ethnic and multicultural experiment
might have

been achieved not by tolerance but by hegemony. Without the
dominance

that once dictated ethnocentrism and what it meant to be an
American, we

are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us
together.' Lamm

said, "I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own
language and

culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the
salad bowl

metaphor. It is important to ensure that we have various
cultural

subgroups living in America enforcing their differences
rather than as

Americans, emphasizing their similarities."

"Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group
the least

educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated,
undereducated,

and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second
underclass

have a 50% dropout rate from high school."

" My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big
foundations

and business to give these efforts lots of money. I would
invest in

ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of 'Victim.'
I would get

all minorities to think that their lack of success was the
fault of the

majority. I would start a grievance industry blaming all
minority

failure on the majority platoon."

" My sixth plan for America 's downfall would include dual
citizenship,

and promote divided loyalties. I would celebrate diversity
over unity. I

would stress differences rather than similarities. Diverse
people

worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other - that is,
when they

are not killing each other. A diverse, peaceful , or stable
society is

against most historical precepts. People undervalue the
unity it takes

to keep a nation together. Look at the ancient Greeks. The
Greeks

believed that they belonged to the same race; they possessed
a common

language and literature; and they worshipped the same gods.
All Greece

took part in the Olympic games. A common enemy, Persia ,
threatened

their liberty. Yet all these bonds were not strong enough to
overcome

two factors: local patriotism and geographical conditions
that nurtured

political divisions. Greece fell. "E. Pluribus Unum" -- From
many, one.

In that historical reality, if we put the emphasis on the
'pluribus'

instead of the 'Unum,'we will " Balkanize " America as
surely as Kosovo.

" Next to last, I would place all subjects off limits. Make
it taboo to

talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity.' I would
find a word

similar to 'heretic' in the 16th century - that stopped
discussion and

paralyzed thinking. Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt
discussion

and debate. Having made America a bilingual /bicultural
country, having

established multi-cultism, having the large foundations fund
the

doctrine of 'Victim,' I would next make it impossible to
enforce our

immigration laws. I would develop a mantra: That because
immigration has

been good for America , it must always be good. I would make
every

individual immigrant symmetric and ignore the cumulative
impact of

millions of them."

In the last minute of his speech, Governor Lamm wiped his
brow. Profound

silence followed. Finally he said, "Lastly, I would censor
Victor Davis

Hanson's book, 'Mexifornia.' His book is dangerous. It
exposes the plan

to destroy America . If you feel America deserves to be
destroyed, don't

read that book."

There was no applause. A chilling fear quietly rose like an
ominous

cloud above every attendee at the conference. Every American
in that

room knew that everything Lamm enumerated was proceeding
methodically,

quietly, darkly, yet pervasively across the United States
today.

Discussion is being suppressed. Over 100 languages are
ripping the

foundation of our educational system and national
cohesiveness. Even

barbaric cultures that practice female genital mutilation
are growing as

we celebrate 'diversity.' American jobs are vanishing into
the Third

World as corporations create a Third World in America. Take
note of

California and other states. To date, ten million illegal
aliens and

growing fast. It is reminiscent of George Orwell's book
"1984." In that

story, three slogans are engird in the Ministry of Truth
building: "War

is peace," "Freedom is slavery," and "Ignorance is
strength.."

Governor Lamm walked back to his seat. It dawned on everyone
at the

conference that our nation and the future of this great
democracy is

deeply in trouble and worsening fast. If we don't get this
immigration

monster stopped within three years, it will rage like a
California

wildfire and destroy everything in its path, especially The
American

Dream.

If you care for and love our country as I do, take the time
to pass this

on just as I did for you.

NOTHING is going to happen if you Don't.

*For Those Who Fought For It,

Freedom Has A Price The Protected Will Never Know*

Old August 17th 08, 11:55 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

On Aug 17, 3:03*pm, "'Key" > wrote:
> [...]
> strength.."
>
> Governor Lamm walked back to his seat. It dawned on everyone
> at the
>
> conference that our nation and the future of this great
> democracy is
>
> deeply in trouble and worsening fast. If we don't get this
> immigration
>
> monster stopped within three years, it will rage like a
> California
>
> wildfire and destroy everything in its path, especially The
> American
>
> Dream.
>
> If you care for and love our country as I do, take the time
> to pass this
> The
> on just as I did for you.
>
> NOTHING is going to happen if you Don't.
>
> *For Those Who Fought For It,
>
> Freedom Has A Price The Protected Will Never Know*

REPLY: America is going to destroy herself by the masses who think
'Freedom' is justification to seperate oneself from God and his
mandates for living. The Snowball of Secular Humanism (Atheism) has
grown enormously since 1960 , and as the Nations moral compass
continues to move further from our Founding Fathers ideals for this
Nation, we will escalate into anarchy oblivion . Not even alleged
Atheists truly want a nation having the fallout from Atheism .
Old August 18th 08, 03:05 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

> wrote in message
Snip>

>REPLY: America is going to destroy herself by the masses who think
>'Freedom' is justification to seperate oneself from God and his
>mandates for living. The Snowball of Secular Humanism (Atheism) has
>grown enormously since 1960 , and as the Nations moral compass
>continues to move further from our Founding Fathers ideals for this
>Nation, we will escalate into anarchy oblivion . Not even alleged
>Atheists truly want a nation having the fallout from Atheism.

Un---believable, nothing in what I read said anything about God but
since you bring it up just what is the underlying reason some/most of
the mentioned countries are fighting?

Lets just take a guess or two, all of them have a different belief in
a God and if you don't believe in their religion you need to be
exterminated. If you're not from their inbred family you're an
outsider. If you don't speak the same language you are a lesser human.
If you don't share part of your effort to live as you choose you are a
lesser person. I'm not an atheist as you would like to believe but I
sure as hell have a hardon for the like of you and the intolerant
organized religions that is making religion unacceptable.

It all boils down to the message given by Dick Lamm, if we keep giving
away what the USA is and keep up this political bull**** we will
crumble.

Old August 18th 08, 05:28 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ken[_9_]

On Aug 17, 1:03*pm, "'Key" > wrote:
> Snopes Verified
>
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/lamm.asp
>
> American Suicide..................Very sobering

As one who lives in Mexifornia, I can attest to the number of "aliens"
here.
Drive by any public school and it's difficult to pick out the white
faces in the crowd.
Stop by any County Public Assistance office and take a survey, first
of the cars in the parking lot, then of the racial mix and the number
of expectant women standing in the lines.
Check out the mix of inmates in any jail or prison in the state
Call me a racist or call me a realist, it doesn't matter
The "invasion" that started with Ronnie's first amnesty will never
cease.

Old August 18th 08, 06:03 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
JimH[_3_]

Ken wrote:
> On Aug 17, 1:03 pm, "'Key" > wrote:
>> Snopes Verified
>>
>> http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/lamm.asp
>>
>> American Suicide..................Very sobering

> As one who lives in Mexifornia, I can attest to the number of "aliens"
> here.
> Drive by any public school and it's difficult to pick out the white
> faces in the crowd.
> Stop by any County Public Assistance office and take a survey, first
> of the cars in the parking lot, then of the racial mix and the number
> of expectant women standing in the lines.
> Check out the mix of inmates in any jail or prison in the state
> Call me a racist or call me a realist, it doesn't matter
> The "invasion" that started with Ronnie's first amnesty will never
> cease.

And, the Irish spread Cholera all through Boston. They were dirty, bred
like rabbits, and didn't work at decent jobs. The "natives" (those who
arrived before them) hated them. Then, it was the Italians.

Only the names have changed. There have been immigrants since Columbus,
and probably long before.

I wonder if any of this has to do with Corvette?

--
Jim
Old August 18th 08, 06:03 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

On Aug 17, 9:05*pm, "Dad" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> Snip>
>
> >REPLY: *America is going to destroy herself by the masses who think
> >'Freedom' *is justification to seperate oneself from God and his
> >mandates for living. *The Snowball of Secular Humanism (Atheism) has
> >grown enormously since 1960 , and as the Nations moral compass
> >continues to move further from our Founding Fathers ideals for this
> >Nation, we will escalate into anarchy oblivion . Not even alleged
> >Atheists truly want a nation having the fallout from Atheism.

> Un---believable, nothing in what I read said anything about God but
> since you bring it up just what is the underlying reason some/most of
> the mentioned countries are fighting?
>
> Lets just take a guess or two, all of them have a different belief in
> a God and if you don't believe in their religion you need to be
> exterminated. If you're not from their inbred family you're an
> outsider. If you don't speak the same language you are a lesser human.
> If you don't share part of your effort to live as you choose you are a
> lesser person. I'm not an atheist as you would like to believe but I
> sure as hell have a hardon for the like of you and the intolerant
> organized religions that is making religion unacceptable.
>
> It all boils down to the message given by Dick Lamm, if we keep giving
> away what the USA is and keep up this political bull**** we will
> crumble.

REPLY: Everyone has 'a religion' they follow Dad ; if you dont
follow the God of the Bible and dont follow the Atheist faith , then
you follow the philosophy of making yourself out be the 'god' of your
life -- this is the religion of Selfism . And you are right you are
not an atheist, because there is in reality no such thing ...for...it
requires way too much faith . So much so, that even world famous
atheist Biologist Dr. Francis Crick Cofounder of the DNA structure
agrees that atheisms view of life accidentally popping into existence
from the infamous Chemical Soup Pond to be approx. 10^40,000 power
probability. It would be more likely that new Corvette ZO6 could be
fully assembled as a result of an explosion at the Bowling Green, Ky
factory from the already existing materials therein. Im afraid that
staying in Limbo on the greatest issue of all time (Personal Creator
or no Personal Creator) , is a most grave error one could ever
make..so..im going to encourage you to seriously dig into this issue
like youve never done before . While having a few Corvettes is a
wonderful hobby and great fun, they too will one pass on and have no
value to you. Giving much thought to eternity and seeing why Christ
is the one to believe in and follow, is a very wise thing to embark on
whilst time permits. Heres a good place to
start :www.impactapologetics.com . Remember, staying in limbo all of
ones life is a dangerous pursuit. Regards, Dave.
Old August 18th 08, 06:30 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

On Aug 17, 9:05 pm, "Dad" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> Snip>
>
> >REPLY: America is going to destroy herself by the masses who think
> >'Freedom' is justification to seperate oneself from God and his
> >mandates for living. The Snowball of Secular Humanism (Atheism) has
> >grown enormously since 1960 , and as the Nations moral compass
> >continues to move further from our Founding Fathers ideals for this
> >Nation, we will escalate into anarchy oblivion . Not even alleged
> >Atheists truly want a nation having the fallout from Atheism.

> Un---believable, nothing in what I read said anything about God but
> since you bring it up just what is the underlying reason some/most
> of
> the mentioned countries are fighting?
>
> Lets just take a guess or two, all of them have a different belief
> in
> a God and if you don't believe in their religion you need to be
> exterminated. If you're not from their inbred family you're an
> outsider. If you don't speak the same language you are a lesser
> human.
> If you don't share part of your effort to live as you choose you are
> lesser person. I'm not an atheist as you would like to believe but I
> sure as hell have a hardon for the like of you and the intolerant
> organized religions that is making religion unacceptable.
>
> It all boils down to the message given by Dick Lamm, if we keep
> giving
> away what the USA is and keep up this political bull**** we will
> crumble.

*REPLY: Everyone has 'a religion' they follow Dad

Snipped copy and pasted BS repeated in all of dave's sorry posts....

And your religion is self gratification as is that of the islamic
lunatics.

Old August 18th 08, 06:59 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
ZÿRiX[_2_]

Illegal Immigrant Sues WLEY-FM/Chicago Over Corvette - (January 26,
2007)

An illegal immigrant has filed suit against WLEY-FM/Chicago, claiming
the SBS-owned Spanish-language outlet refused to give her the Corvette she
won in a 2005 contest because she is undocumented. Maribel Nava Alvarez, 22,
says the station's contest rules never said she needed to be a U.S. citizen
or legal resident to win the car.

In the suit, Alvarez also claims that an attorney for SBS threatened
to turn her in to U.S. immigration officials if she turned to the courts for
assistance. She's now suing for breach of contract and emotional distress.

Meanwhile, WLEY says current law requires it to get a valid Social
Security number or tax ID number from anyone who wins prizes worth more than
$500.

--
ZÿRiX
(¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)

Old August 18th 08, 08:37 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan

"Dad" > wrote in message
.. .

> > wrote in message
> On Aug 17, 9:05 pm, "Dad" > wrote:
>> > wrote in message

>> Snip>
>>
>> >REPLY: America is going to destroy herself by the masses who think
>> >'Freedom' is justification to seperate oneself from God and his
>> >mandates for living. The Snowball of Secular Humanism (Atheism) has
>> >grown enormously since 1960 , and as the Nations moral compass
>> >continues to move further from our Founding Fathers ideals for this
>> >Nation, we will escalate into anarchy oblivion . Not even alleged
>> >Atheists truly want a nation having the fallout from Atheism.

>> Un---believable, nothing in what I read said anything about God but
>> since you bring it up just what is the underlying reason some/most of
>> the mentioned countries are fighting?
>>
>> Lets just take a guess or two, all of them have a different belief in
>> a God and if you don't believe in their religion you need to be
>> exterminated. If you're not from their inbred family you're an
>> outsider. If you don't speak the same language you are a lesser human.
>> If you don't share part of your effort to live as you choose you are a
>> lesser person. I'm not an atheist as you would like to believe but I
>> sure as hell have a hardon for the like of you and the intolerant
>> organized religions that is making religion unacceptable.
>>
>> It all boils down to the message given by Dick Lamm, if we keep giving
>> away what the USA is and keep up this political bull**** we will
>> crumble.

> *REPLY: Everyone has 'a religion' they follow Dad
>
> Snipped copy and pasted BS repeated in all of dave's sorry posts....
>
> And your religion is self gratification as is that of the islamic
> lunatics.

The only way to deal with that quack is ignore his drivel. He's obviously
quite pleased with himself, so I let him be. Would that he would extend to
the rest of us the same consideration.

AJM

Old August 18th 08, 08:39 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan

"ZÿRiX" > wrote in message

> Illegal Immigrant Sues WLEY-FM/Chicago Over Corvette - (January 26,
> 2007)
>
> An illegal immigrant has filed suit against WLEY-FM/Chicago, claiming
> the SBS-owned Spanish-language outlet refused to give her the Corvette she
> won in a 2005 contest because she is undocumented. Maribel Nava Alvarez,
> 22, says the station's contest rules never said she needed to be a U.S.
> citizen or legal resident to win the car.
>
> In the suit, Alvarez also claims that an attorney for SBS threatened
> to turn her in to U.S. immigration officials if she turned to the courts
> for assistance. She's now suing for breach of contract and emotional
> distress.
>
> Meanwhile, WLEY says current law requires it to get a valid Social
> Security number or tax ID number from anyone who wins prizes worth more
> than $500.

Filing a lawsuit. How very American of her.

AJM