Snap-on tools for sale, on the bay, new!! with box

Old March 11th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
t4613

Default Snap-on tools for sale, on the bay, new!! with box

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZt4613QQhtZ-1

I will be listing LOTS more in the next few weeks

Thanks for looking

Old March 11th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Snow

No thanks. Personelly I find most of snap off's stuff crap lately.
I'll stick with Craftsman, Stanley and my Canadian Tire tools, at
least those have a no question return policy.

Old March 11th 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
abomb69

yeah. I'd stick with Craftsman or even the Autozone lifetime warrany brand,
if you break a wrench or socket, who would want to wait for the snap-on
truck to bring ya a new one. If you had Great Neck or Craftsman you could
just goto the store and exchange it and be back to work.

ups.com...

Old March 11th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
billy ray

I never really looked at any of the hand tools at AutoZone.... are they any
good?

Old March 11th 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
abomb69

They arent too bad if you get the great neck ones, if they take a dump on
ya, just take them back and they will replace them free of charge.

Old March 11th 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
abomb69

I always use their Loaner tools when I need em

Old March 20th 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
t4613

On Mar 11, 12:49 pm, "abomb69" > wrote:
> I always use their Loaner tools when I need em
>
> "billy ray" > wrote in message

> >I never really looked at any of the hand tools at AutoZone.... are they any
> >good?- Hide quoted text -

Tools are selling close to 1/2 price. More up today. Thanks

Old March 21st 07, 03:50 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

You know a mechanic without tools, isn't a mechanic.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old March 21st 07, 07:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Micah

I think there's a rule somewhere in eBay's terms of use that requires
you to bid on auctions that are posted in all caps and end in
"WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Old March 24th 07, 11:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
t4613

On Mar 20, 11:50 pm, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" >
wrote:
> You know a mechanic without tools, isn't a mechanic.
> God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
> /
>
> "t4613" > wrote in message
>
> > Tools are selling close to 1/2 price. More up today. Thanks

Some tools ending off today.
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZt4613