Epidemic of drunk school bus drivers - MEDIA REFUSES TO TALK ABOUT IT

Old February 28th 11, 02:32 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway criminals

Default Epidemic of drunk school bus drivers - MEDIA REFUSES TO TALK ABOUT IT

Did a google on - school bus driver DUI - and got 149,000 links. These
kid-killers are everywhere but as always when criminal driving is
involved, the media is paid by the auto industry not to mention it.

http://www.google.com/search?q=chica...0f52063b 46e5
Old February 28th 11, 04:03 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Ray Fischer

Default Epidemic of drunk school bus drivers (crazy rightard lunacy)

Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway criminals > wrote:
>Did a google on - school bus driver DUI - and got 149,000 links.

Did a Google search on "alien abduction" and got 1,210,000 links.

--
Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying

Old February 28th 11, 05:46 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa

On Feb 27, 9:03*pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> Car Crashes Mean Car Sales - GM loves highway criminals > wrote:
>
> >Did a google on - school bus driver DUI - and got 149,000 links.

> Did a Google search on "alien abduction" and got 1,210,000 links.

Address the issue, hateboy.
Old February 28th 11, 10:00 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
necromancer[_7_]

SFB spewed:

>Did a google on - school bus driver DUI - and got 149,000 links. These
>kid-killers are everywhere but as always when criminal driving is
>involved, the media is paid by the auto industry not to mention it.

I googled, "stupid americans (sic)," and got 1,490,000 hits...

Sort of like this which I wouldn't put it past you to do:

http://tinyurl.com/saddamisamoron280220111700

--

Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS admits to being a
flaming homosexual who uses sexual favors on judges to

"
> As opposed to you who sucks off the judge to get away
> with your crimes.
>
> Is that how you got away with 41 in a 25, speedie?

So you admit the judge was bribed?. Good - glad i
convinced you of that much anyway."

-- Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS - 7/13/09

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/njvw4s
MSG ID:
Old February 28th 11, 10:03 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_7_]

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 13:51:37 -0800, The Real Bev
> wrote:

>>> Did a Google search on "alien abduction" and got 1,210,000 links.

>> You do realize that you have inextricably linked these two subjects on the
>> Internet?
>>
>> "Drunk Aliens Killing Our Children!"

>Aliens abducting drunken children.
>Children abducting drunken aliens.

Drunken aliens abducting drunken children and then flying the UFO into
an asteroid.

Might explain a lot of disappearances.

BTW, what's the charge for pilotong a UFO while under the influence?

--
"I... Can't drive... FIFTY-FIVE!!"
--Sammy Hagar
Old March 2nd 11, 08:12 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Ray Fischer

criminal > wrote:
>On Feb 27, 9:03*pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> criminal > wrote:

>> >Did a google on - school bus driver DUI - and got 149,000 links.

>> Did a Google search on "alien abduction" and got 1,210,000 links.

>Address the issue, hateboy.

I just, nazi scum.

Old March 3rd 11, 08:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.usa
Ray Fischer

criminal > wrote:
>On Feb 27, 9:03*pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> criminal > wrote:

>> >Did a google on - school bus driver DUI - and got 149,000 links.

>> Did a Google search on "alien abduction" and got 1,210,000 links.

>Address the issue, hateboy.

I just did, nazi scum.