Psychopath teen speeder flies car 50 feet thru air - Kills self mangles 5

Old November 3rd 05, 07:13 PM
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Default Psychopath teen speeder flies car 50 feet thru air - Kills self mangles 5

And i can just hear the parents. Forget it dood - it was an accident.

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/30625.htm

By MARK BULLIET and CYNTHIA R. FAGEN
November 3, 2005 -- An unlicensed teenage driver at the wheel of a
speeding car that skidded off a Queens street and flew 50 feet before
crashing died from his injuries yesterday, police said.
Records show that 16-year-old John Palmiotto of Lynbrook, L.I., had
only a learner's permit and had been convicted in August for operating
a vehicle without a license.

In Tuesday night's horrific crash, the consequences were much higher.

Palmiotto's girlfriend, Kristina York, was critically injured and four
other teenage pals hurt when Palmiotto, driving York's Nissan Altima
along 155th Avenue in Howard... (snip)

Old November 4th 05, 01:17 AM
Sir Lex

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> And i can just hear the parents. Forget it dood - it was an accident.
>
> http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/30625.htm
>
> By MARK BULLIET and CYNTHIA R. FAGEN
> November 3, 2005 -- An unlicensed teenage driver at the wheel of a
> speeding car that skidded off a Queens street and flew 50 feet before
> crashing died from his injuries yesterday, police said.
> Records show that 16-year-old John Palmiotto of Lynbrook, L.I., had
> only a learner's permit and had been convicted in August for operating
> a vehicle without a license.
>
> In Tuesday night's horrific crash, the consequences were much higher.

Darwinism at work. Too bad he hurt other people whilst being a fcking
moron.
Old November 4th 05, 03:02 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Sir Lex wrote:
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> > And i can just hear the parents. Forget it dood - it was an accident.
> >
> > http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/30625.htm
> >
> > By MARK BULLIET and CYNTHIA R. FAGEN
> > November 3, 2005 -- An unlicensed teenage driver at the wheel of a
> > speeding car that skidded off a Queens street and flew 50 feet before
> > crashing died from his injuries yesterday, police said.
> > Records show that 16-year-old John Palmiotto of Lynbrook, L.I., had
> > only a learner's permit and had been convicted in August for operating
> > a vehicle without a license.
> >
> > In Tuesday night's horrific crash, the consequences were much higher.

> Darwinism at work. Too bad he hurt other people whilst being a fcking
> moron.

That's what i say. Speeders are not just suicidal maniacs; they're
also homicidal maniacs and that's what i don't like.

Old November 4th 05, 05:19 AM
Scott en Aztlán

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 19:13:55 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> wrote:

>Palmiotto's girlfriend, Kristina York, was critically injured and four
>other teenage pals hurt when Palmiotto, driving York's Nissan Altima
>along 155th Avenue in Howard... (snip)

Stupid bitch got what she deserved, letting an unlicensed punk drive
her car. Bet she won't make THAT mistake ever again...

Old November 5th 05, 12:48 AM
TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spamg

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> And i can just hear the parents. Forget it dood - it was an accident.

YES! Another of those 3,000 new monthly members of the Darwin club.

Don't fret, Laura, your time will be soon enough.

Old November 6th 05, 05:31 AM
The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade

Hearing voices in you head again, you **** sucking schitzo???

It was your kid, then I take it. **** off, el fago!

Old November 6th 05, 05:33 AM
The Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend Blade

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend:

> That's what i say. Speeders are not just suicidal maniacs; they're
> also homicidal maniacs and that's what i don't like.

And you are a ****ing idiot who doesn't know how to keep its big mouth
shut! That's what I don't ****ing like, fart breath!

Do the world a favor, shut the **** up! There will be less hot air
released into the atmosphere and global warming would end.