More about racecast for rFactor pleasee?

Old September 22nd 05, 11:41 PM
Sting32

Default More about racecast for rFactor pleasee?

What email account, the one I used to paypal for the unlock code? or what,
I don't see a 'make account" button or anything...

Old September 23rd 05, 03:34 AM
Dave

yes, and use any password you like.
it's very unobvious, but you sign up at the settings screen after you click on connect.
I THINK THE GUYS AT ISI ARE ON VACATION OR SOMETHING. I SENT THEM AN EMAIL ABOUT THIS DAYS AGO BUT
HAVE HAD NO REPLY, HAD TO FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF.
They were active on the rsc forum for awhile, but I think they are out spending the money now. One
thing is FOR SURE, there is NO customer support for rFactor.
Don't get me wrong, the programmers did a great job, BUT WHOMEVER IS IN CHARGE OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT
SHOULD BE KICKED IN THE BALLS. TWICE.

When you go to the racecast webpage, use your rFactor name + the password you created to log in.

Old September 23rd 05, 09:48 AM
Byron Forbes

A direct quote from the readme -

"To enable RaceCast to keep your statistics, you must first register with
RaceCast by typing in an e-mail address and password, then clicking the "RC
Register" button. If Registration succeeds, you can then press the "Sign on
Racecast" button to sign on. When RaceCast is activated, the Racecast
Status indicator will light up green. From then on, the game will attempt
to log in automatically whenever you start up. To view results and so
forth, open up your web browser and go to racecast.rfactor.net. You will
need to log in using your profile name (not the e-mail address) and password
that you registered with."

Not much doubt about who needs a good double kicking on the cods!

news

Old September 23rd 05, 02:17 PM
PlowBoy

Bull**** Byron, the screen absolutely gives you ZERO information or
DISTINCTION about you are now "making" a logon & password, then later using
one... jesus Chrysler. You however been kicked in the balls enough...
Byron Forbes enlightened us with:

Old September 25th 05, 10:18 AM
Byron Forbes

Considering the level of coherence of that post, it's little wondder you
can't work it out.