Convertible top replacement

Old July 31st 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
abyss

Default Convertible top replacement

Has anyone ordered a convertible top from M&T manufacturing of
Peacedale, Rhode Island?
http://www.convertibletopguys.com/cg...at.cgi?cat=652

Desordre

Old July 31st 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Christopher Muto[_1_]

I have never heard of them. Most poeple in the groups speak highly of
Robbins tops which are regarded as the best. But I have had success with
both aabestco.com (pa) and kwiktops.com (ca). These guys offer the regular
tops or the modified version that allows for folding glass windowed tops
without unzipping (but involves installation of a couple of straps with
drilling and rivets - and means the window can not be zipped down even if
you get the zip down version). I think a glass window is a must for any
replacement top (much safer as a result of the better visibility both day
and night). If I were to do it again I would most definitely get a new rain
rail to simplify the installation process.

oups.com...