Tesla.

Old April 25th 13, 06:00 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
JR[_8_]

Default Tesla.

Google,,, Tesla's Elon Musk had to borrow money to pay rent
Old April 25th 13, 10:20 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
dsi1[_12_]

On 4/25/2013 7:00 AM, JR wrote:
> Google,,, Tesla's Elon Musk had to borrow money to pay rent

Risking everything they own and then some, is an occupational hazard of
pioneers and innovators. God bless those guys!
Old April 26th 13, 02:16 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 04/25/2013 02:20 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On 4/25/2013 7:00 AM, JR wrote:
>> Google,,, Tesla's Elon Musk had to borrow money to pay rent
>>

> Risking everything they own and then some, is an occupational hazard of
> pioneers and innovators. God bless those guys!

eh? borrowing money to pay rent doesn't mean you're going to be a
billionaire - it's the daily reality for hundreds of thousands of
americans who are in hock to the paycheck loan sharks and living in
crushing poverty.

--
fact check required
Old April 26th 13, 02:44 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
dsi1[_12_]

On 4/25/2013 3:16 PM, jim beam wrote:
> On 04/25/2013 02:20 PM, dsi1 wrote:
>> On 4/25/2013 7:00 AM, JR wrote:
>>> Google,,, Tesla's Elon Musk had to borrow money to pay rent
>>>

>> Risking everything they own and then some, is an occupational hazard of
>> pioneers and innovators. God bless those guys!

> eh? borrowing money to pay rent doesn't mean you're going to be a
> billionaire - it's the daily reality for hundreds of thousands of
> americans who are in hock to the paycheck loan sharks and living in
> crushing poverty.

You're adding your own little spin to my post. This is rude. I never
said that pioneers and innovators were billionaires. Nor did I say that
only pioneers and innovators had financial difficulties. Feel free to
mold your own posts into your likeness, just don't mess with mine.
Old April 26th 13, 02:47 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
dsi1[_12_]

On 4/25/2013 7:00 AM, JR wrote:
> Google,,, Tesla's Elon Musk had to borrow money to pay rent

Speaking 'bout Tesla:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla
Old April 26th 13, 03:27 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 04/25/2013 06:44 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On 4/25/2013 3:16 PM, jim beam wrote:
>>>>

>>> Risking everything they own and then some, is an occupational hazard of
>>> pioneers and innovators. God bless those guys!

>> eh? borrowing money to pay rent doesn't mean you're going to be a
>> billionaire - it's the daily reality for hundreds of thousands of
>> americans who are in hock to the paycheck loan sharks and living in
>> crushing poverty.
>>

> You're adding your own little spin to my post.

of course - what do you think a public forum is for???!!

> This is rude.

no it's not. you're posting to a public forum which exists for public
debate. if you don't like debate or can't handle it, then use private
email to a sycophant who can't think for themselves.

> I never
> said that pioneers and innovators were billionaires. Nor did I say that
> only pioneers and innovators had financial difficulties.

you said "Risking everything they own and then some, is an occupational
hazard of pioneers and innovators." as if it's their exclusive preserve.
it's not.they just happen to be the ones you read about.

> Feel free to
> mold your own posts into your likeness, just don't mess with mine.

dude, i'm writing my own posts, and they're clearly labeled as such. if
that confuses you, you might just be in the wrong place.

--
fact check required
Old April 26th 13, 04:15 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
dsi1[_10_]

On 4/25/2013 4:27 PM, jim beam wrote:
> dude, i'm writing my own posts, and they're clearly labeled as such. if
> that confuses you, you might just be in the wrong place.

Anyway, your analysis of my post was mostly fiction - dude.
Old April 26th 13, 03:54 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 04/25/2013 08:15 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On 4/25/2013 4:27 PM, jim beam wrote:
>> dude, i'm writing my own posts, and they're clearly labeled as such. if
>> that confuses you, you might just be in the wrong place.
>>

> Anyway, your analysis of my post was mostly fiction - dude.

no, dude, it wasn't even slightly fiction - it was merely uncomfortable
and not what you were hoping for.

as to why you'd fling your teddy over comment on a public forum, that's
something else you need to think about.

--
fact check required
Old April 26th 13, 04:43 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Brent[_4_]

On 2013-04-25, dsi1 > wrote:
> On 4/25/2013 7:00 AM, JR wrote:
>> Google,,, Tesla's Elon Musk had to borrow money to pay rent
>>

> Risking everything they own and then some, is an occupational hazard of
> pioneers and innovators. God bless those guys!

Tesla exists on the government taking money from the productive people
and giving it to them.

Old April 26th 13, 05:09 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
jim beam[_4_]

On 04/25/2013 02:20 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On 4/25/2013 7:00 AM, JR wrote:
>> Google,,, Tesla's Elon Musk had to borrow money to pay rent
>>

> Risking everything they own and then some, is an occupational hazard of
> pioneers and innovators. God bless those guys!

here's another one for you:
<http://news.slashdot.org/story/13/04/25/2223250/elon-musk-hates-405-freeway-traffic-pays-money-to-speed-construction>

1. $50k is much less than his p,r, agent would charge to get him the
same exposure.

2. $50k puts him, yet again, in front of another potential government
[taxpayer] boondoggle. "let's get elon to manage [i.e. siphon taxpayer
money out of] this" the politicians all cry.

it's a fabulous return on investment if you're sociopathic enough to go
for it.

--
fact check required