2015 Mustang Proposals

Old January 2nd 12, 07:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

Default 2015 Mustang Proposals

See anything here that would work for the next-gen Mustang?

http://www.stangtv.com/news/a-few-gu...f-the-mustang/

Patrick
Old January 2nd 12, 09:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
John C.

" > wrote in message
> See anything here that would work for the next-gen Mustang?
>
> http://www.stangtv.com/news/a-few-gu...f-the-mustang/
>
> Patrick

Nothing there appeals to _me_, but I'm not too fond of the "softened"
front end treatment of the '13 GT500 either. <shrug>
--
John C.
'11 GT

Old January 4th 12, 02:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On Jan 2, 3:36*pm, "John C." > wrote:
> " > wrote in message

> > See anything here that would work for the next-gen Mustang?

> >http://www.stangtv.com/news/a-few-gu...f-the-mustang/

> > Patrick

> Nothing there appeals to _me_, but I'm not too fond of the "softened"
> front end treatment of the *'13 GT500 either. *<shrug>
> --

John C.

What I think we'll see is a more slab-sided car to keep it trim, and
with a much more sloped hood and very narrow headlights. Of course
all the Mustangs cues will be the side scoop, three bar taillights
and grill. Direct injection on the 5.0 is a given and IRS will be
there this time. If they can slim the car down and cut the weight by
a few hundred pounds it'll be interesting to say the least.

Patyrick

Old January 5th 12, 06:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Scammed Public

On Jan 2, 2:50*pm, " >
wrote:
> See anything here that would work for the next-gen Mustang?
>
> http://www.stangtv.com/news/a-few-gu...f-the-mustang/
>
> Patrick

The lack of rear visibility coupled to the external ugliness of the
Camaro. I'd prefer if they'd stick to some current design cues. But,
I still think the 1999-2001 Mustang body was the nicest from a look's
standpoint. Mustangs should always retain some angularity, otherwise
once rounded, they become Japanese/Korean looking.