This Oughta Push Brently Over The Edge

Old May 10th 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_1_]

Default This Oughta Push Brently Over The Edge

"CobraJet" > wrote in message

> OK, here it is in a nutshell. As a paranoid schizophrenic, you lump
> everyone with opposing views (which *is* everyone) into your own
> strictly defined category. In this case, it's "Pro Police". You ASSumed
> that because I brought up a couple points about "revenue" and procedure
> that I tow the agenda all the way down the line. I never said that, but
> it makes it easier for your paranoid side to deal with. I never said a
> word about obeying speed limits, but you automatically ASSumed I was in
> on this 85th percentile **** and was therefore a hypocrite as a "Pro
> Police" person. You are, predictably, having trouble distinguishing one
> 'adversary" from the next.
>
> Worse yet, you are incapable of understanding that the majority of
> people cannot be jammed into convenient categories. The best example
> are the politics freaks, who have to label others as Democrat or
> Republican, right or left, or whatever. Then it becomes easier to jump
> up and down and point fingers at imagined "transgressions", as that
> person is "supposed to" think and act per the book. Wrong; oh so wrong.
> It ain't black and white, Brently. It's all shades of gray. The
> non-sheep will examine each topic individually and form his or her own
> opinion regardless of what he or she is "supposed" to think.
>
> You like to think you are a smart guy. But it's just a jumble in
> your head. When so many people tell you in one way or another that you
> are dysfunctional, don't you think you should spend some real time
> figuring out why?
>

>> My problems? They are everyone's problems. You just choose to give into
>> apathy and ignore them. Don't worry, the results of your apathy will
>> probably come to bite you all in the ass soon enough.

> Well, Doomsday predictions are another manifestation of the
> paranoid, unfortunately. Following through, the inability of our
> populace to undo a well-orchestrated system designed by the people who
> run this country can be viewed as universal apathy. If that's the case,
> we're ALL ****ed. Me. You. What bites me in the ass will bite the rest
> of our society (providing I still live here at the time). Most of us
> know things are not rosey all over. What can we do? If you look around,
> you'll see that countries that try to reverse the program are
> devastated by civil war. Death. Poverty. And usually for nothing, as
> the new Lord of the Flies becomes the same as the old Lord of the
> Flies.
>
> Face it, we don't own this country, and never will.
>
> What's the answer, Brently? Well, for me, the best way to thumb my
> nose at the oppression is to concentrate on living the rest of my life
> doing things that put a smile on my face. If you die bitter (and YOU
> will), then "they" have won.
>
> Wipe the sand off your face and focus.
>
> Have a nice week. Chill.
>
> --
> CobraJet

Ohmigod....

I completely agree with you.

This cannot be.

dwight

Old May 10th 07, 01:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving
Nate Nagel[_2_]

dwight wrote:
> "Brent P" > wrote in message
> . ..
>
>>Now it's a popularity contest? I'll just cross post this over to
>>rec.autos.driving then.

> Okay, let's.
>
> Everyone in ramfm and rad is invited to cast your votes.
>
> Brent - thumbs up, or thumbs down?
>
> dwight

I have no idea... context?

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Old May 10th 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
CobraJet[_2_]

In article >, Brent P
> wrote:

> In article >, CobraJet wrote:
>
> > Gold is better.

> It is. But you won't get it out of the country if the **** hits the fan
> that hard. You need to remember what good old FDR did in the 30s
> regarding gold.

"If the **** hits the fan that hard"? What do you expect, a one-day
Armageddon? WTF are you talking about?

--
CobraJet
Old May 10th 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving
GILL[_3_]

dwight wrote:
> "Brent P" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Now it's a popularity contest? I'll just cross post this over to
>> rec.autos.driving then.

> Okay, let's.
>
> Everyone in ramfm and rad is invited to cast your votes.
>
> Brent - thumbs up, or thumbs down?
>
> dwight

Down! Booooo!

--
Tropic Green Y2K Mustang GT 5spd
ATI P-1SC @10lbs MM Suspension
Old May 10th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving
Joe[_56_]

"dwight" > wrote in
:

> "Brent P" > wrote in message
> . ..
>>
>> Now it's a popularity contest? I'll just cross post this over to
>> rec.autos.driving then.

> Okay, let's.
>
> Everyone in ramfm and rad is invited to cast your votes.
>
> Brent - thumbs up, or thumbs down?
>
> dwight

Brent can stuff his own thumb up his butt.
Old May 10th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving
CobraJet[_2_]

In article >, GILL
> wrote:

> dwight wrote:
> > "Brent P" > wrote in message
> > . ..
> >> Now it's a popularity contest? I'll just cross post this over to
> >> rec.autos.driving then.

> > Okay, let's.
> >
> > Everyone in ramfm and rad is invited to cast your votes.
> >
> > Brent - thumbs up, or thumbs down?
> >
> > dwight
> >

> Down! Booooo!

For the benefit of rad, Brently is a blowhard. He blows. Hard.

--
CobraJet
Old May 10th 07, 02:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Sarah Czepiel

On Wed, 09 May 2007 03:14:57 GMT, CobraJet > wrote:

:> I'd like to think the snowbird thing was just for the old farts.
:>However, I've seen this " I can count the pebbles in the asphalt"
:>technique from much younger drivers with northern plates. I can only
:>conclude that people from any area with any kind of real winter weather
:>can't drive worth **** compared to the warm state natives.

Well I'm a New Englander currently living in Maryland and we NE'ers
don't find it necessary to slow down to 35 mph on the interstates
every time it drizzles. In my experience, MD drivers and those in
neighboring states , plus the District, are far worse than anything I
experienced in NE in 30+ years of winters, summers, etc...
Old May 10th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, Nate Nagel wrote:
> dwight wrote:
>> "Brent P" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>>
>>>Now it's a popularity contest? I'll just cross post this over to
>>>rec.autos.driving then.

>> Okay, let's.
>>
>> Everyone in ramfm and rad is invited to cast your votes.
>>
>> Brent - thumbs up, or thumbs down?
>>
>> dwight
>>

> I have no idea... context?

Speed limits are widely underposted, 85th percentile method, the usual.

Old May 10th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving
CobraJet[_2_]

In article >, Scott en
Aztlán > wrote:

> "dwight" > said in rec.autos.driving:
>
> >"Brent P" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> Now it's a popularity contest? I'll just cross post this over to
> >> rec.autos.driving then.

> >Okay, let's.
> >
> >Everyone in ramfm and rad is invited to cast your votes.
> >
> >Brent - thumbs up, or thumbs down?

> UP.
> --
> MFFYCam Videos Galo http://www.geocities.com/mffycam/

Holy Crap! Does it figure that a Brently supporter has perhaps the
lamest website I've seen? Gee, let's drive around and see what kind of
real or imagined mistakes people make on the road!

Another whiner! Whoda thunkit!?!?!? Who's driving behind you, yahoo?

--
CobraJet
Old May 10th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, CobraJet wrote:
> In article >, Brent P
> wrote:
>
>> In article >, CobraJet wrote:
>>
>> > Gold is better.

>> It is. But you won't get it out of the country if the **** hits the fan
>> that hard. You need to remember what good old FDR did in the 30s
>> regarding gold.

> "If the **** hits the fan that hard"? What do you expect, a one-day
> Armageddon? WTF are you talking about?

There was this little thing that happened in the 1930s called the great
depression.... remember you blathering about we would all be ****ed,
poverty etc? Also you know what happens to all fiat currencies
eventually? Well at least you had a 1/20th of a clue there.