MADD Ignores Illegal Alien Drunk Drivers

Old October 22nd 07, 08:54 PM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.culture.jewish,soc.men
P. Roehling

Default MADD Ignores Illegal Alien Drunk Drivers

"Seth Hammond" > wrote

> I blame the media.

You have great potential as a politician, Seth! Should you become a closeted
alcoholic gay Republican as well, you'd probably win by a landslide.

And since you also have a sense of humor, my apologies for the "doofus".

Mea culpa.

Old October 22nd 07, 09:58 PM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.culture.jewish,soc.men
Seth Hammond

"P. Roehling" > wrote in message

> "Seth Hammond" > wrote
>
>> I blame the media.

> You have great potential as a politician, Seth! Should you become a
> closeted alcoholic gay Republican as well, you'd probably win by a
> landslide.
>
> And since you also have a sense of humor, my apologies for the "doofus".
>
> Mea culpa.

It all comes out in the wash....

Old October 25th 07, 06:47 AM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.culture.jewish,soc.men
Avenger

> wrote in message news:a66Ti.27023$DX.26318@trnddc06...
>
> On 22-Oct-2007, "J. Clarke" > wrote:
>
>> Hammond wrote:
>> > "Dr. Lippschitz" > wrote in message

>> > And who was arrested for DUI several years ago.

>> ROF,L. It was actually founded by a divorced Arab realtor and if you
>> can find any record of her having been arrested for DUI please present
>> it.

> I can vouch for the phony "Dr" knowing full well that it
> was no one Jewish, but lying about it, anyway.

Candy Lightner founder of MADD is a yid.

Old October 25th 07, 06:57 AM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.culture.jewish,soc.men
David White[_2_]

Old October 25th 07, 07:13 AM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.culture.jewish,soc.men
David White[_2_]

Seth Hammond wrote:
> "J. Clarke" > wrote in message
>> Seth Hammond wrote:
>>> "Dr. Lippschitz" > wrote in message
>>>>
>>> And who was arrested for DUI several years ago.

>> ROF,L. It was actually founded by a divorced Arab realtor and if
>> you can find any record of her having been arrested for DUI please
>> present it.
>>
>> --

> It was in all the papers.

Maybe this will help. the only reference to Candy Lightner and DUI was
posted at Yedda.com. the question posted is a follows: Was Candy
Lightner ever arrested for DUI?

Yedda.com's answer is this:

I thought I had heard that story. I find no corroboration - but here
are a couple of accounts that may have fed the rumor:

alcohol facts
The founder of the Citrus County (Florida) chapter of Mothers Against
Drunk Driving has been arrested and charged with aggravated assault with
a deadly weapon. According to witnesses, MADD activist Leigh Gonzalez
pulled out a gun and put it in the face of a man outside a bar.

Although Ms. Gonzalez had falsely claimed to be a law enforcement
officer, there's no evidence that she was attempting to prevent the man
from driving while intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol.

The MADD founder recently stepped down from her post at the MADD
chapter, claiming that national MADD officers demanded too much of the
local chapter.

From activistcash.com
Candace Lightner founded Mothers Against Drunk Drivers (MADD) in 1980
after her daughter was killed by a drunk driver, and was instrumental in
expanding MADD into the national organization it is today.

Lightner has split with the group in recent years (She was fired by the
Board of Directors). She strongly opposed MADD’s fight to lower the
national drunk driving arrest threshold to 0.08% BAC, on the basis that
“The majority of crashes occur with high blood-alcohol levels, the .15,
..18 and .25 drinkers. Lowering the blood-alcohol concentration was not a
solution …”

Lightner has continued her disapproval of MADD’s agenda, telling the
Washington Times in 2002 that “[MADD] has become far more
neo-prohibitionist than I had ever wanted or envisioned… I didn’t start
MADD to deal with alcohol. I started MADD to deal with the issue of
drunk driving.”
Old November 1st 07, 02:34 PM posted to misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,soc.culture.jewish,soc.men

We wants illegal aliens out of USA!!!!!!

Seguro que si they do all crimes. Every body I know agree with this
thinking.

May be this help we allso make report one by one. Look at this Illegal
Uliana!!! She do all crime use any US American man take husband brake
family try & blackmail allso!!! She stay in USA she do what she like
all times. She work in strip club allso hooker!!! She have face like
weseal some bad animal. Yo can see she have no soul. She care for no
body only self only dream of $$$$ and more $$$$. Any body can see she
have no heart or soul.

Illegal stripper is psycho for sure. How may illgal do more crime
beside come here illegal? May be every one. I think so.

They take to long to drport to her but some time soon this happen.
Seguro que si.

Some people think Louie is spammer but all things I put here are true.
No braking law if every thing yo say is true. People need this info so
they help to deport to her soon & think to report any criminlal
illegal. Any body help to her they have trouble allso!!! Mr Sanjay
talk of law, Give her space to live & job is harboring & helping &
Illegal allso.

Please every body should report to Illegal Alien where they know there
is one. Por favor, this is help to every body. Yo not forget they do
so many extra crime not just come here illegal!!! This makes bigger
problem. More crmininals in USA!!!

Mr Sanjay put up info & I put up again. Every body knows to her now.
All of us should do this!!! Report on Illegal that we know, write to
goverment people. Do all things and may be they listen. Seguro que si.
We push them they have to listen some time if every body thinking this
way. So many people in agree with us so this happen for sure.

Louie
(I am Puerto Rican American)

Subject: We wants Illegal Stripper Uliana Abramova Out of NY out of
USA!!!!!!!!!!

Perdon. Picture of Stripper on internet was not working. I think
before to see it. Run fast where yo see her walk!!!! Protext family
and self from puta. She take every think from every body when nobody
stop to her

Illegal Stripper Uliana
http://puertorico.craigslist.org/rnr/458349359.html

Louie

I see this put on some Google groups by Mr Sanja Karam. Now post is
taken off & I put back.Very wrong what this illegal did, brake visa,
brake family, try & blackmail wife, get into university to. She does
all crimes, brake US immigration laws to. This is illegal and psycho
also. 1 of 25 people psycho like this stripper, doctrs saying. The
post disappear so here I put it again. what a sick chica so bad. I see
her picture to flat tits & no good face. they deport her bak to russia
soon I hope. No good stripper & bad person to.

Her is info for you to think about so protext self, family job &
country.

Picture (new one) of ugly stripper, face like animal
http://puertorico.craigslist.org/rnr/458349359.html

Chat of stripper EXACT PLAN to get into US illegal
http://www.site2date.com/chat/data/23597_35806.txt

For Report Illegal Alien
http://www.reportillegals.com/

More criminal like Stripper
http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/10/23/080527.php

Louie

Post from Mr. Sanjay.

To Whom it May Concern:

Please be advised that Uliana Abramova, recently dismissed from Scores
NY West Side, is in flagrant violation of her Non-Immigrant J-1 Visa.
She is presently based in New York City, and it is likely that she
will at some point seek employment at another New York City Strip
Club.

It has come to our attention that Abramova has tried to prevent
widespread knowledge of her illegal status She also attempted to
coerce several American men into marriage, in order to derive
immigration benefits. Abramova has in fact made serious threats
against the wife of one of the men she seduced, the father of a four
year old child. Her immoral and unethical actions are endangering the
integrity of this family, and the welfare of this child. Please see
the original email she sent to this poor woman, directly following
this posting.

I must state unequivocally that all of the statements contained herein
are factual and verifiable. It is also true that the removal from the
USA of Uliana Abramova would not normally be a matter of such urgency,
except that she is a person who enjoys creating mischief and havoc.
Abramova is an opportunistic depraved person who acts without
conscience nor concern for the welfare of any other person. She is
therefore a liability to anyone who may employ her or come into
contact with her.

Abramova affects an innocent, naive demeanor but is predatory,
unpredictable and dangerous. She is a Russian native and speaks with
an accent, is 5'5" tall and about 105 lbs., with an extremely slight
build and wispy hair dyed red or blond. She has altered her appearance
considerably in the past few years (several surgeries to replace a
bulbous nose), and may continue to do so in the future.

We have documentation which indicates that:

(1) Abramova came to the USA with the definite intention of violating
the conditions of her temporary, Non- Immigrant, nonrenewable J-1Visa.

In her own words: Abramova planned and implemented a plan to obtain a
J-1 visa and then a Social Security number, and intented violation of
this visa once she arrived in the USA. Entry into the USA was granted
to her under the stipulation that she work as a camp counselor at
CCUSA from 5/06 until 10/06. Abramova never showed up to work at the
camp and she also remained in the USA past the term of her temporary
visa, 10/06. She is therefore both in violation of her visa and in
overstay.

(2) Before leaving Russia: Abramova had been "trolling" for likely
American men who might harbor her once she arrived in the USA
illegally. This was done via at least one Russian dating web site,
site2date. We have the transcript of a chat between her and a man in
Tacoma, WA and he has sent us additional emails between himself and
Abramova.

Rumor has it that Abramova has been admitted to university, possibly
one of those in the New York CUNY system. She has apparently
accomplished this by falsifying admission documents.

Abramova is in fact not legally allowed to work or live anywhere in
the USA. She was recently refused an F-1 (student visa) and therefore
should not be attending college, either. To quote the words of an ICE
agent: "She needs to go home."

Contact has been made with ICE and with the Compliance Unit,
Department of State and Representative Jerrold Nadler of Manhattan
Congressional District 8. All of the above have been interested in the
case and have asked for details. We recently have received word of
its being moved up to the next level. Apparently, the process of
having her removed from the USA is well under way.

Please be good enough to take this information seriously. It should
serve as a warning to avoid employing or associating with persons of
this description. By US Immigration Law, anyone who employs Abramova
or otherwise acts in any manner to enables her to stay in the USA is
guilty of "harboring," an offense punishable by 5 years in jail.

Please be good enough to advise your colleagues of this matter
privately. Thus informed, they can act according to their own best
judgement.

Sincerely yours,
Sanjay Karam, Esq.

cc: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Department of Homeland
Security)

United States Department of State (Compliance Unit)

Illegal Uliana she make threaten on Mrs Lena. No body can do this
before they not go to jail!!!