A Memorial to Victims of Illegal Aliens

Old October 6th 07, 12:37 PM posted to rec.arts.tv,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,ca.politics
greg3347

Default A Memorial to Victims of Illegal Aliens

Old October 6th 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.arts.tv,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,ca.politics
rhino

"greg3347" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Oct 5, 10:07 pm, AnAmericanCitizen > wrote:
>> On Wed, 3 Oct 2007 19:46:42 -0600, "Iconoclast" >
>> wrote:
>> >http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

>> This url should be sent to every member of congress and the senate and
>> also to the
>> White House....AAC

Perhaps. But rec.arts.tv is NOT an appropriate place for discussions on this
topic. It belongs in the political newsgroups.

--

Rhino

Old October 6th 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.arts.tv,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Studemania

On Oct 6, 7:32 am, "rhino" >
wrote:
> "greg3347" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > On Oct 5, 10:07 pm, AnAmericanCitizen > wrote:

> >> This url should be sent to every member of congress and the senate and
> >> also to the
> >> White House....AAC

> Perhaps. But rec.arts.tv is NOT an appropriate place for discussions on this
> topic. It belongs in the political newsgroups.
>
> --
>
> Rhino

How about a memorial for the vistims of blue-eyed drivers?

Old October 6th 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.arts.tv,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
P. Roehling

"Studemania" > wrote

> How about a memorial for the vistims of blue-eyed drivers?

Dunno. How does one become a "vistim"?

Old October 7th 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.arts.tv,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
TeddyBare

Old October 7th 07, 06:11 AM posted to rec.arts.tv,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
TeddyBare

"P. Roehling" > wrote in message

> "Studemania" > wrote
>
>> How about a memorial for the vistims of blue-eyed drivers?

> Dunno. How does one become a "vistim"?

by hitting the s in stead of the c and not spell checking or proof reading.

Old October 7th 07, 06:20 AM posted to rec.arts.tv,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
P. Roehling

"TeddyBare" > wrote

>> "Studemania" > wrote
>>
>>> How about a memorial for the vistims of blue-eyed drivers?

>> Dunno. How does one become a "vistim"?

> by hitting the s in stead of the c and not spell checking or proof
> reading.

Indeed. Which brings us to the question: did the color of the typist's eyes
make any difference in what he typed?

Old October 7th 07, 09:05 AM posted to rec.arts.tv,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Audie Murphy's Ghost

In article >, P. Roehling
> wrote:

> "TeddyBare" > wrote
> >>
> >> "Studemania" > wrote

> >> Dunno. How does one become a "vistim"?

> > by hitting the s in stead of the c and not spell checking or proof
> > reading.

> Indeed. Which brings us to the question: did the color of the typist's eyes
> make any difference in what he typed?

No, but the color of his neck did.
Old October 10th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.arts.tv,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Alan Moore

On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 22:20:15 -0700, "P. Roehling" >
wrote:

>"TeddyBare" > wrote
>>>
>>> "Studemania" > wrote

>>> Dunno. How does one become a "vistim"?

>> by hitting the s in stead of the c and not spell checking or proof
>> reading.

>Indeed. Which brings us to the question: did the color of the typist's eyes
>make any difference in what he typed?

No, only the color of his political views.

Al Moore
DoD 734
Old October 10th 07, 09:03 PM posted to rec.arts.tv,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Studemania

On Oct 9, 6:22 pm, Alan Moore > wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 22:20:15 -0700, "P. Roehling" >
> wrote:
>

> >"TeddyBare" > wrote

> >> by hitting the s in stead of the c and not spell checking or proof
> >> reading.

> >Indeed. Which brings us to the question: did the color of the typist's eyes
> >make any difference in what he typed?

> No, only the color of his political views.
>
> Al Moore
> DoD 734

No one knows my political views, as there's no onsistancy. One person
who thought I was a left-wing was amazed that, at the beginning of
winter, I suggested that it was a good time for all in those groups to
find a comfortable chair, a glass of mulled wine, and sit down and
read, "Conscinous (sp) of a Conservative."

When neither major condidate appeals to me, I vote Libitarian, I've
worked for both partie$.
I used to get mail from both ADA and Vigarre, before a series of
moves.

Being experienced with a National Health System, I favor it for the
US, so will not vote for HC, as she selected the funding method the
last time that was sure to result in rejection.

>From a strictly conservative point of view, I wrote a piece on why we

must do away with Capital Punishment!

No, I have no point of view.
I have points of view.
The only connection involved is thinking.

I leave many ballot sections blank.