A Cars forum. AutoBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AutoBanter forum » Auto makers » Chrysler
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

GM kills Saturn after Penske ends deal. Obama Motors announces"Yugo" rebirth.

Old October 5th 09, 05:10 AM posted to alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.ford
Dave C.[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default GM kills Saturn after Penske ends deal. Obama Motors announces"Yugo" rebirth.

> Notice that you are using Sylpheed. Have you tried upgrading to Claws?
> It is the successor program. I tried it on my Ubuntu box, and it was
> very nice.

Nope, never heard of Claws. Might try it sometime though, now that you mentioned it. -Dave
Ads
Old October 5th 09, 04:20 PM posted to alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.ford
Dave C.[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default GM kills Saturn after Penske ends deal. Obama Motors announces"Yugo" rebirth.

> >
> > Nope, never heard of Claws. Might try it sometime though, now that you mentioned it. -Dave

> Should be in your repository. What is your OS? In Debian/Ubuntu/Mint
> it is in Synaptic Package Manager. Other distros use rpm, I think.

Puppy 4.0. It has an incredibly easy to use package manager. Will check it later for Claws. -Dave
Old October 5th 09, 04:31 PM posted to alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.ford
Count Floyd[_2_]
external usenet poster

Dave C. wrote:
>>>>> So you are saying Obama is a liar too?
>>>> That's already been established, we're working on scope now...
>>> ROTFLMAO! You know, of course, that this qualifies you for the
>>> Jimmy Carter Racist award..

>> What's race got to do with it?

>
> You mean you are the only person in the known universe who hasn't heard Jimmy Carter's "racist" remarks lately?
>
> Jimmy Carter is on record as stating that if you disagree with Obama's policies, you are a racist. That's right. In Jimmy Carter's mind, the ONLY reason to oppose the Obama administration policies is that you hate black men. -Dave

Notice that you are using Sylpheed. Have you tried upgrading to Claws?
It is the successor program. I tried it on my Ubuntu box, and it was
very nice.
Old October 6th 09, 12:47 AM posted to alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.ford
Count Floyd[_2_]
external usenet poster

Dave C. wrote:
>> Notice that you are using Sylpheed. Have you tried upgrading to Claws?
>> It is the successor program. I tried it on my Ubuntu box, and it was
>> very nice.

>
> Nope, never heard of Claws. Might try it sometime though, now that you mentioned it. -Dave

Should be in your repository. What is your OS? In Debian/Ubuntu/Mint
it is in Synaptic Package Manager. Other distros use rpm, I think.
Old October 6th 09, 04:21 AM posted to alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.ford
rob
external usenet poster

Default GM kills Saturn after Penske ends deal. Obama Motors announces "Yugo" rebirth.

yuck yuck

"Dave C." > wrote in message
>
>> >
>> > Nope, never heard of Claws. Might try it sometime though, now that you
>> > mentioned it. -Dave

>> Should be in your repository. What is your OS? In Debian/Ubuntu/Mint
>> it is in Synaptic Package Manager. Other distros use rpm, I think.

>
> Puppy 4.0. It has an incredibly easy to use package manager. Will check
> it later for Claws. -Dave