speechless

Old March 13th 05, 04:03 AM
jjs

Default speechless

I'm friggin speechless

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=45346121 94

Old March 13th 05, 05:45 AM
Ben Boyle

That is EVIL!
"jjs" > wrote in message ...
> I'm friggin speechless
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=45346121 94

Old March 13th 05, 11:03 AM
Jan Andersson

jjs wrote:

> I'm friggin speechless
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=45346121 94

That's one of the show bugs that made me get into this hobby, in the
80's.
One of the first MASSIVELY customized beetles I had ever seen, and still
haven't seen anything to top it.
I might still have the magazine where it was introduced, not sure. It
was an awesome car in the day, and I was wondering what happened to it
because it has not been seen in print for many years.

Jan
Old March 13th 05, 11:39 AM
bug '59

So you are inspired by this hiddious... euh... thing, Jan??

.....Now i'm speechless.... (12.100 times)

And the same person has a vanagon for only $100.00 and no bidders.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW

Or would that be an typing error?

Old March 13th 05, 12:26 PM
Jan Andersson

You had to be there... the 80's was the golden era for lowriders and
"show customs" like this.. and I was a teenager

Jan

Old March 13th 05, 12:29 PM
Shag

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 22:03:06 -0600, "jjs" > wrote:

>I'm friggin speechless

....which proves that there is value in *everything*. :-)

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=45346121 94

---
"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
- Inspector Harry Callahan
Old March 13th 05, 12:37 PM
Shag

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 12:39:15 +0100, "bug '59"
> wrote:

>So you are inspired by this hiddious... euh... thing, Jan??
>
>....Now i'm speechless.... (12.100 times)
>
>And the same person has a vanagon for only $100.00 and no bidders.
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW
>
>Or would that be an typing error?

I wonder if it has heat.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...stfalia059.jpg
Is that stock and they get heat from another source? Or maybe they
just junked the heater boxes because they didn't need them?

---
Old March 13th 05, 12:58 PM
Busman

That's a nice looking Vanagon. It probably doesn't like being associated
with the "Pink Lady".
Andy
63 Camper

Old March 13th 05, 01:30 PM
Dennis Wik

cool.......Yep, cool

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>

Old March 13th 05, 02:37 PM
Shag

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 09:37:49 -0500, "Tim Rogers" >
wrote:

>"Shag" > wrote in message
.. .

>> I wonder if it has heat.
>> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...stfalia059.jpg
>> Is that stock and they get heat from another source? Or maybe they
>> just junked the heater boxes because they didn't need them?
>>

>.................It's a waterboxer and has plenty of luxurious
>
>....they don't need no stinkin' heater boxes

Ah... I knew the air--->water thing happened sometime around '83 or
'84 but wasn't sure when. I saw some pretty big cooling fins in that
pic so I figured it was air-cooled.

---