Dodge Nitro TV ad

Old January 5th 07, 03:45 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Daniel Who Wants to Know[_1_]

Default Dodge Nitro TV ad

Am I the only one who is sickened by them blowing up a perfectly good Dodge
Spirit / Plymouth Acclaim? Even the starter and engine sounds were faked
and I know the Bosch planetary gear reduction (4 cyl) and Denso offset gear
reduction (6 cyl) starter sounds by heart.

IMO they should have blown up an '81 Plymouth Reliant.

Old January 5th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
BLU CIVIC[_5_]

Daniel Who Wants to Know Wrote:
> Am I the only one who is sickened by them blowing up a perfectly good
> Dodge
> Spirit / Plymouth Acclaim?

no

Daniel Who Wants to Know Wrote:
> Even the starter and engine sounds were faked
> and I know the Bosch planetary gear reduction (4 cyl) and Denso offset
> gear
> reduction (6 cyl) starter sounds by heart.

it's like a bridge...get over it...it's just a commercial :shakehead

--
BLU CIVIC
BLU CIVIC's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...p?userid=49719

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Old January 6th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Steve[_1_]

Daniel Who Wants to Know wrote:

> Am I the only one who is sickened by them blowing up a perfectly good Dodge
> Spirit / Plymouth Acclaim?

Yes, even though I wouldn't own any of the 80s front-drive Mopars
myself, a Mopar is still a Mopar. Just another symptom of the Daimler
takeover.

> IMO they should have blown up an '81 Plymouth Reliant.

Nope, for the same resaoning as above. In my opinion, they should of
blown up some POS Honda or Toyota. What a wasted opportunity to take a
jab at the competition intsead of their own products!

Old January 6th 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
BLU CIVIC

Steve Wrote:

> Nope, for the same resaoning as above. In my opinion, they should of
> blown up some POS Honda or Toyota. What a wasted opportunity to take a
> jab at the competition intsead of their own products!

you know what...that would have made more sence

Old January 7th 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Just Facts

In article <jZinh.1119321$084.24422@attbi_s22>,
"Daniel Who Wants to Know" >
wrote:

> Am I the only one who is sickened by them blowing up a perfectly good Dodge
> Spirit / Plymouth Acclaim? Even the starter and engine sounds were faked
> and I know the Bosch planetary gear reduction (4 cyl) and Denso offset gear
> reduction (6 cyl) starter sounds by heart.
>
> IMO they should have blown up an '81 Plymouth Reliant.

I haven't see that ad (yet), but I haven't seen an informative TV
vehicle ad for years.
Why do they put so much into silly dumb ads?

Dodge Nitro... noneofyourbusiness Jeep 5 December 5th 06 10:36 PM
Dodge Nitro Deke Chrysler 7 November 23rd 06 10:05 AM
"New Dodge Nitro helps to grab life by the horns" Mike Dodge 0 October 9th 06 02:44 AM
Mopar Oil Filter Number(s) do not spam Chrysler 3 January 7th 06 02:18 PM
Got to love that HEMI. Here is some info on it. In our Dodge and Jeep Scott S. Dodge 0 March 31st 05 10:36 AM