More Help Needed - Power Mirror Switch for '88 spider

Old June 4th 08, 07:28 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
mcardlejl

Default More Help Needed - Power Mirror Switch for '88 spider

OK, Just found out that my power mirror switch is the culprit for why
my battery was dead every morning. IAP and DiFatta are out and nobdy I
know has found a functional substitute. Does anyone have a functioning
used one or know of what can be used in place of the original. Tks!
Jimmy
Old June 5th 08, 07:47 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Andy

How about adding a relay to isolate the switch when the ignition is off?

Andy Wilson

Old June 5th 08, 01:26 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
mcardlejl

Interesting, and possibly excellent idea, Tks! I'll check the
feasibility of doing this this weekend but unless I find something
totally wacky it should be a perfectly workable fix. Tks!

I'm still hoping to track down a good replacement so if anyone has one
or knows where I can get one pls contact me. Tks!

Jimmy