Finland. Limo towing trailer - limousine towing a trailer.jpg

Old May 17th 08, 06:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Stas

Default Finland. Limo towing trailer - limousine towing a trailer.jpg

The Finnish way to move construction tools.
Looks like it's small orange concrete mixer what they move.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	limousine towing a trailer.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	138773
Old May 17th 08, 11:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Peter Dohm

"Stas" > wrote in message
> The Finnish way to move construction tools.
> Looks like it's small orange concrete mixer what they move.

Do you happen to have a larger (higher resolution) version of this?

Back in my miss-spent youth, I once got the assignment to haul some material
back to a nearby destination. I've long since forgotten the what and where
of the story; but the only available vehicle with suitable towing capacity
was the boss' (then new) Lincoln MkIII. Needless to say, that got a lot of
attention!

Now, on seeing this, I would enjoy having a larger copy to print out--and to
tease a few aquaintances.

Peter :-)

Old May 18th 08, 12:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Stas

Unfortunately, I do not have it. The photo was taken by a sellphone
and sent to a local newspaper's website.

Old May 18th 08, 12:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Peter Dohm

"Stas" > wrote in message
> Unfortunately, I do not have it. The photo was taken by a sellphone
> and sent to a local newspaper's website.
>
>>Do you happen to have a larger (higher resolution) version of this?
>>
>>Back in my miss-spent youth, I once got the assignment to haul some
>>material
>>back to a nearby destination. I've long since forgotten the what and
>>where
>>of the story; but the only available vehicle with suitable towing capacity
>>was the boss' (then new) Lincoln MkIII. Needless to say, that got a lot
>>of
>>attention!
>>
>>Now, on seeing this, I would enjoy having a larger copy to print out--and
>>tease a few aquaintances.
>>
>>Peter :-)

Thanks anyway, it really is an entertaining picture.

Peter

Trailer towing with Wrangler ramjet44 Jeep 7 August 6th 07 07:26 PM
Trailer Towing Q's ray Technology 4 July 24th 07 10:37 PM
trailer towing question Dave Gower[_1_] Technology 17 November 9th 06 06:40 PM
Trailer Towing With T&C? Richard Minami Chrysler 2 January 25th 05 12:48 AM