Subject : Subject : Pictures Please - Olds 350 - Olds350 Rocket - Oldsmobile Rocket 350 - Repost

Old May 11th 07, 03:01 PM posted to alt.autos.gm.olds-cutlass,alt.autos.oldsmobile,rec.autos.rod-n-custom,rec.autos.misc,alt.auto.parts.wanted
olds350dotcom

Repost:

Hi,

I am working on websites www.Olds350.com and www.Olds350Rocket.com and
need pictures of Olds 350 engines. My '70 442 and 72 Cutlass HT both
have "Rocket" engines but they are not original and have been
repainted.

Specifically, I am looking for pre 1974 gold engines with the "Rocket
350" sticker visible. Pictures of "Rocket" engines factory installed
in non-Oldsmobile cars will be interesting.

Please help me find Rocket 350 engine pictures. They must be your
pictures; please do not mail me links or search suggestions.
Oldsmobile 350 Engine pictures only; No pictures of your cars, boats
or trucks.

Images to .

Thanks