"Audi Driving Experience? Do they supply the cars?

Old May 28th 05, 03:18 PM
Dave LaCourse

Default "Audi Driving Experience? Do they supply the cars?

On Sat, 28 May 2005 02:23:08 -0400, Doug Warner
> wrote:

>http://www.audidrivingexperience.com/default.asp
>
>The prices seem a bit high for a "bring your own" course. I they
>supply the cars, it might be a good way for a prospective purchaser to
>see what the new Audis can really do.
>
>Now, if they only had an arrangement with the dealers, where they'd
>refund the cost of the class if you buy a new Audi within a month of
>the class....
>
>To reply, please remove one letter from each side of "@"
>Spammers are VERMIN. Please kill them all.

They supply the cars, A4s for most of the exercises, and a TT for the
autocross portion (which is competitive). The skid pad, located
off-track between turns 6 and 7 at Rd Atlanta was a blast. You do the
exercise in dry conditions, then in wet. Fun.

While you're there, take the Panos school too (Rd. Atlanta).

Dave
Old August 3rd 11, 12:19 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
D. LaCourse

Gee...... I just answered a couple of post from 2005 or so. Don't know
what happened to my reader. My wife calls things like this an
"alternate universe."

d;o)

Old August 31st 11, 07:41 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
AD[_2_]

On Aug 3, 2:19*am, D. LaCourse > wrote:
> Gee...... I just answered a couple of post from 2005 or so. *Don't know
> what happened to my reader. *My wife calls things like this an
> "alternate universe."
>
> d;o)

Now try resuscitating a post >1 month old from google groups.
You are forced to start yet another tire thread while the old
beaten horse getting a new twist would've worked just fine
saving the bandwidth and sparing the old timers from having the old
topics rehashed in the exact same manner.

I'd come up with the slogan: "Google Groups: designed by idiots for
iDiots" but, then,
being lazy I use that service despite the idiotic arbitrary sw limits
like the one
with the stale threads.
Old August 31st 11, 05:33 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
D. LaCourse

On 2011-08-31 02:41:50 -0400, AD > said:

> On Aug 3, 2:19*am, D. LaCourse > wrote:
>> Gee...... I just answered a couple of post from 2005 or so. *Don't know
>> what happened to my reader. *My wife calls things like this an
>> "alternate universe."
>>
>> d;o)

> Now try resuscitating a post >1 month old from google groups.
> You are forced to start yet another tire thread while the old
> beaten horse getting a new twist would've worked just fine
> saving the bandwidth and sparing the old timers from having the old
> topics rehashed in the exact same manner.
>
> I'd come up with the slogan: "Google Groups: designed by idiots for
> iDiots" but, then,
> being lazy I use that service despite the idiotic arbitrary sw limits
> like the one
> with the stale threads.

And yet, here you are answering it! Duh! <eyes roll>

Old September 2nd 11, 10:12 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
AD[_2_]

On Aug 31, 7:33*pm, D. LaCourse > wrote:
> On 2011-08-31 02:41:50 -0400, AD > said:
>

> > On Aug 3, 2:19*am, D. LaCourse > wrote:
> >> Gee...... I just answered a couple of post from 2005 or so. *Don't know
> >> what happened to my reader. *My wife calls things like this an
> >> "alternate universe."

> >> d;o)

> > Now try resuscitating a post >1 month old from google groups.
> > You are forced to start yet another tire thread while the old
> > beaten horse getting a new twist would've worked just fine
> > saving the bandwidth and sparing the old timers from having the old
> > topics rehashed in the exact same manner.

> > I'd come up with the slogan: "Google Groups: designed by idiots for
> > iDiots" but, then,
> > being lazy I use that service despite the idiotic arbitrary sw limits
> > like the one
> > with the stale threads.

> And yet, here you are answering it! *Duh! *<eyes roll>

You can roll your eyes all year long: if there was no your reply on
august 3rd there would not have
been a way to reply to any older posts using google groups.
In fact the only older message showing up in the tread is the one
dated may 28th 2005.
the rest of the thread is either hidden or gg does not even carry it.