How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern cars?

Old May 23rd 09, 09:28 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
John Smith[_17_]

Default How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern cars?

How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern
cars?

I'd like to buy a new Audi again but I cannot stand the ugliest ever front
appearance
of that car. Any idea WHY Audi changed the grill at the front?

http://blogs.motortrend.com/6202776/...nce/index.html

Old May 23rd 09, 02:09 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
musky hunter

I think you're ****ing crazy!!!

--
musky hunter
musky hunter's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=10325

Old May 24th 09, 04:14 AM posted to alt.autos.audi

On May 23, 2:28*am, "John Smith" > wrote:
> How it happened that Audi *has now the ugliest front amongst the modern
> cars?
>
> I'd like to buy a new Audi again but I cannot stand the ugliest ever front
> appearance
> of *that car. *Any idea WHY Audi changed the grill at the front?
>
> http://blogs.motortrend.com/6202776/...kes-early-appe...

I agree. I have a 2003 A4 and would like to get another at some point,
but that grille is really ugly.
Old May 24th 09, 02:07 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
afretes

You guys are forgetting to add "IMO" at the end of your posts!

--
afretes
afretes's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=343

Old May 24th 09, 03:42 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

Looks like some James Bond car now.
Some people will love it and some will hate it!

Not too bad, but I prefer the look of my '97 Audi A4.s front!

Old May 24th 09, 06:05 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
vgorous

i love how they look. IMO

--
vgorous
vgorous's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=4322

Old May 26th 09, 07:44 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

On May 24, 7:07*am, afretes > wrote:
> You guys are forgetting to add "IMO" at the end of your posts!
>
> --
> afretes
> afretes's Profile:http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=343
> View this thread:http://www.audiforum.ca/showthread.php?t=46331

You're right: IMO
Old May 27th 09, 04:18 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
H.D.

>How it happened that Audi has now the ugliest front amongst the modern
>cars?
>
>I'd like to buy a new Audi again but I cannot stand the ugliest ever front
>appearance
>of that car. Any idea WHY Audi changed the grill at the front?
>
>http://blogs.motortrend.com/6202776/...nce/index.html

Seems to me a bit of the "All road" look. Nothing wrong with it imho ;-)
See also the Q5 custom:
<http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/940/Autonieuws/article/detail/859355/2009/05/19/Audi-Q5-Custum-Concept-408-paarden.dhtml>
See, almost the same line...

Old May 27th 09, 04:18 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
TonyKiz

I agree with you. I have a 2004 A6 2.7T S-Line and I'd have a hard time
buying a newer A6 - The old style just looks so much better. Audi should
have used evolution rather than evolution in the grill design. I admit that
there is some evolution occuring in the grill each year -- it is looking
better, looking wider rather than excessively tall like a locomotive front,
but I still like both the entire Audi line pre-cow catcher grill.

Old May 27th 09, 05:28 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
k1e1v1i1n[_2_]

acura's front clip is the uglyest . i guess unless u like transformers
alot .

--
k1e1v1i1n
k1e1v1i1n's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=1875

Modern cars have become death traps [email protected] Driving 29 May 14th 06 03:54 AM
inadequacy of modern cars Zoot Katz Driving 0 November 9th 05 07:47 AM
The 10 Ugliest Cars LeMod Pol Driving 15 October 13th 05 03:26 PM
"Modern Cars" today get no better gas milage than a 1958 Plymouth did! True Blue Chrysler 5 September 25th 05 10:48 AM
inadequacy of modern cars Dale Driving 1 February 19th 05 05:55 PM