C6 Z06 Wheels...

Old August 20th 11, 01:35 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Rufus

Default C6 Z06 Wheels...

....ok. Found a REALLY sweet deal on an '08 Z06 (atomic orange, with
only 4100 miles on it...) and I should be receiving it Sunday or Monday.
But I'm already thinking I want to put a set of OEM comp grey spyder
wheels on it.

From what I read/find on them, the size and offsets are the same,
however I'm still wondering if the newer wheels will work over the
calipers on an '08. I really want to stick with a set of OEM spyders,
if they will work on my '08 - will they?

TIA.

--
- Rufus