diesel Pump Plunger injection Pump fuel Pump injection nozzle

Old September 18th 06, 12:31 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default diesel Pump Plunger injection Pump fuel Pump injection nozzle

We are one of the leading manufacturers of engine parts,
in particular diesel fuel injection system accessories for replacement,

such as Fuel injection Nozzle, Plunger and Delivery valve, and so on.

please visit our website for more detail:

www.dieselinjection.cn

Also Our products have excellent replacement performance in many kinds
of
reputable brand like BOSCH, ZEXEL, DENSO, IVECO, ISUZU, MATSUBISHI,
CAT,
KATO, KOMATSU, CUMMINS and so on.
Our production exported to over 20 countries because of excellent
quality,
good after-sales service and more competitive price;

If you feel interested in any items related to this field, please write
us for
more detail and price

Look forward to working with you

Best regard!