listening to misterfact-like hearing a baby cry

Old June 29th 04, 03:09 AM
Blah blah

Default listening to misterfact-like hearing a baby cry

Dear misterfact,

Stop being a troll freak and please seek help for your mental disorders.

Thanks

As for everyone else, please take this opportunity to report mistercrap
to the following for trolling.

&

Requirements to Report Mail Abuse:
-The original subject line
-Complete headers
-The complete message body

---------include the following---------
Old July 4th 04, 04:11 AM
marx404

um, how 'bout everyone totally tune out mrfact? If he doesn't have an
audience, then he won't be encouraged. His only goal is to seek attention,
don't give it to him period.

marx404

Old July 5th 04, 02:37 AM
EDeneen

>His only goal is to seek attention,
>don't give it to him period.

you just did
Old July 7th 04, 03:53 PM
misterfact

"marx404" > wrote in message >...
> um, how 'bout everyone totally tune out mrfact? If he doesn't have an
> audience, then he won't be encouraged. His only goal is to seek attention,
> don't give it to him period.
>
> marx404

If posting OTHER'S Saturn complaints and horror stories have hurt
Saturn Corp. and their mechanics:

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY !
Old July 7th 04, 05:11 PM
Seamus's Stuff

"misterfact" > wrote in message
m...
> "marx404" > wrote in message

> > um, how 'bout everyone totally tune out mrfact? If he doesn't have an
> > audience, then he won't be encouraged. His only goal is to seek

attention,
> > don't give it to him period.
> >
> > marx404

> If posting OTHER'S Saturn complaints and horror stories have hurt
> Saturn Corp. and their mechanics:
>
> I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY !

Actually it shows how little you really know and how much you just want to
stir up trouble. Take your other post today about accessing the window
regulator. Saturn are the EASIEST car or truck to access ANYTHING inside
the door (with the exception being the speaker). Since all you have to do
is remove the outer door panel and the ENTIRE inside of the door is open to
do any work needed.

If you REALLY knew anything you could have helped that person instead of
trying to say there was another "problem" with Saturn's. Instead all you
wanted to do is attempt to post another "negative" post about Saturn's.
Though this time you showed just how little you really know and what your
real motives are. To stir up trouble as much as you can. Helping other
people is the farthest thing from your mind.

Jim

Old July 7th 04, 05:26 PM
Blah blah

In article >,
says...

> "misterfact" > wrote in message
> m...
> > "marx404" > wrote in message

> > > um, how 'bout everyone totally tune out mrfact? If he doesn't have an
> > > audience, then he won't be encouraged. His only goal is to seek

> attention,
> > > don't give it to him period.
> > >
> > > marx404

> > If posting OTHER'S Saturn complaints and horror stories have hurt
> > Saturn Corp. and their mechanics:
> >
> > I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY !

> Actually it shows how little you really know and how much you just want to
> stir up trouble. Take your other post today about accessing the window
> regulator. Saturn are the EASIEST car or truck to access ANYTHING inside
> the door (with the exception being the speaker). Since all you have to do
> is remove the outer door panel and the ENTIRE inside of the door is open to
> do any work needed.
>
> If you REALLY knew anything you could have helped that person instead of
> trying to say there was another "problem" with Saturn's. Instead all you
> wanted to do is attempt to post another "negative" post about Saturn's.
> Though this time you showed just how little you really know and what your
> real motives are. To stir up trouble as much as you can. Helping other
> people is the farthest thing from your mind.
>
> Jim

This is why idiots shouldnt be allowed to voice their opinions on cars.
He blaims GM for a design that is not theirs. He thinks Saturn mechanics
have it hard when he's not even a mechanic. I'd rather get opinions on
cars from people who know how a car works than from some irate little
****ant with nothing better to do than troll. If saturns are to
difficult for him then he should get a bike. Not a ten speed mind you,
that would be to complicated for him.

Now killfile him.

Old July 7th 04, 05:37 PM
jls

"Seamus's Stuff" > wrote in message

> "misterfact" > wrote in message
> m...
> > "marx404" > wrote in message

> > > um, how 'bout everyone totally tune out mrfact? If he doesn't have an
> > > audience, then he won't be encouraged. His only goal is to seek

> attention,
> > > don't give it to him period.
> > >
> > > marx404

> > If posting OTHER'S Saturn complaints and horror stories have hurt
> > Saturn Corp. and their mechanics:
> >
> > I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY !

> Actually it shows how little you really know and how much you just want to
> stir up trouble. Take your other post today about accessing the window
> regulator. Saturn are the EASIEST car or truck to access ANYTHING inside
> the door (with the exception being the speaker). Since all you have to do
> is remove the outer door panel and the ENTIRE inside of the door is open

> do any work needed.
>
> If you REALLY knew anything you could have helped that person instead of
> trying to say there was another "problem" with Saturn's. Instead all you
> wanted to do is attempt to post another "negative" post about Saturn's.
> Though this time you showed just how little you really know and what your
> real motives are. To stir up trouble as much as you can. Helping other
> people is the farthest thing from your mind.
>
> Jim

Um, thanks, Jim for the info about getting into the Saturn door. I had to
replace an electric window motor in a Mercury and it was necessary to drill
a big hole or two in the door. From the inside, of course.

Old July 9th 04, 04:11 PM
misterfact

"Seamus's Stuff" > wrote in message >...
> "misterfact" > wrote in message
> m...
> > "marx404" > wrote in message

> > > um, how 'bout everyone totally tune out mrfact? If he doesn't have an
> > > audience, then he won't be encouraged. His only goal is to seek

> attention,
> > > don't give it to him period.
> > >
> > > marx404

> > If posting OTHER'S Saturn complaints and horror stories have hurt
> > Saturn Corp. and their mechanics:
> >
> > I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY !

> Actually it shows how little you really know and how much you just want to
> stir up trouble. Take your other post today about accessing the window
> regulator. Saturn are the EASIEST car or truck to access ANYTHING inside
> the door (with the exception being the speaker). Since all you have to do
> is remove the outer door panel and the ENTIRE inside of the door is open to
> do any work needed.
>
> If you REALLY knew anything you could have helped that person instead of
> trying to say there was another "problem" with Saturn's. Instead all you
> wanted to do is attempt to post another "negative" post about Saturn's.
> Though this time you showed just how little you really know and what your
> real motives are. To stir up trouble as much as you can. Helping other
> people is the farthest thing from your mind.
>
> Jim

Most cars- you easily take off the INNER panel. What's all this got
to do with a cheap motor and drive mechaism?
Old July 9th 04, 06:01 PM
misterfact

"Seamus's Stuff" > wrote in message >...
> "misterfact" > wrote in message
> m...
> > "marx404" > wrote in message

> > > um, how 'bout everyone totally tune out mrfact? If he doesn't have an
> > > audience, then he won't be encouraged. His only goal is to seek

> attention,
> > > don't give it to him period.
> > >
> > > marx404

> > If posting OTHER'S Saturn complaints and horror stories have hurt
> > Saturn Corp. and their mechanics:
> >
> > I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY !

> Actually it shows how little you really know and how much you just want to
> stir up trouble. Take your other post today about accessing the window
> regulator. Saturn are the EASIEST car or truck to access ANYTHING inside
> the door (with the exception being the speaker). Since all you have to do
> is remove the outer door panel and the ENTIRE inside of the door is open to
> do any work needed.
>
> If you REALLY knew anything you could have helped that person instead of
> trying to say there was another "problem" with Saturn's. Instead all you
> wanted to do is attempt to post another "negative" post about Saturn's.
> Though this time you showed just how little you really know and what your
> real motives are. To stir up trouble as much as you can. Helping other
> people is the farthest thing from your mind.
>
> Jim

Sure- "DIY friendly!" Like changing the spark plugs. Too bad Saturn
can't make a power window that lasts for a while! Everyone thanks you
for reading my mind! The only thing I stir up trouble with is Saturn
Corp. I stir up trouble for them by simply posting OTHERS horror
stories.