Turn Signal Habits That Will Make You Lots of Friends On The Road!

Old January 9th 13, 05:06 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
harry k

Default Turn Signal Habits That Will Make You Lots of Friends On The Road!

On Jan 9, 4:45*am, "None" > wrote:
> "Harry K" > wrote in message

> > On Jan 8, 2:21 pm, "None" > wrote:
> >> <some whiney little girl @gmail.com> wrote in

> >> Yup. You must not understand humor. Now, please
> >> report me to your mommy because I disagreed with
> >> you. And worse, brag about running to mommy, in
> >> case there was anybody left who thought you were
> >> an adult.

> >> No ****, really? Confirming that you don't have a sense
> >> of humor, now you're trying to explain your supposed
> >> humor. If it wasn't amusing or interesting when you posted
> >> it, trying to explain it only makes it worse.

> >> Putz.

> > You obviously don't know JDG - he was serious.

> > Harry K

> I don't doubt that Galt was serious. It's that whiney little
> girl krissie-boy that I was calling a putz.

Yep, I saw that after I posted. My apologies.

Harry K
Old January 11th 13, 01:44 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Harry K: "On Jan 9, 4:45*am, "None" > wrote:
> "Harry K" > wrote in message

Yep, I saw that after I posted. *My apologies.

Harry K "

Don't apologize or even acknowledge "None"! I'm trying to get him shut down and you're not helping!
Old January 11th 13, 02:21 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
None

<the whiney little girl @gmail.com> wrote in message
> Harry K: "On Jan 9, 4:45 am, "None" > wrote:
>> "Harry K" > wrote in message

> Yep, I saw that after I posted. My apologies.
>
> Harry K "
>
> Don't apologize or even acknowledge "None"! I'm trying to get him
> shut down and you're not helping!

You're trying to get me shut down? LOL! What a pathetic
little girl. And you're telling people what's acceptable to
post and what's not?

It's really stupid of you to whine about others replying to
me, since you reply to me yourself, and it's really stupid
of you to think that reporting to me to the FBI is going
to get you anywhere. I think you're probably lying about
reporting me to the FBI, and for your own sake, I hope
you really are lying, because if they pay any attention
at all you your whining, it'll affect you more than it ever
affects me. Most likely, they would completely ignore
you, and most likely, you're a lying sack of **** and you
never reported me.

Besides, how the **** is someone else responding to
me going to have any effect on your feeble whining
attempts to "shut me down." Do you ever think through
anything before posting, or are you as much of a ****ing
moron as you seem? You seem to like to make a big
deal of proving that you're an idiot. Believe me, you
don't have to work so hard at it.

Putz.

Old January 11th 13, 02:25 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Tom $herman

On 1/7/2013 10:57 PM, John David Galt wrote:
> You forgot:
>
> #7: Signal your intent to change lanes in advance, so other drivers can forcibly
> prevent you from ever doing it.

Just pretend not to see them, and start to move over. 99% will yield.

--
Tom $herman