Re the CT shooting.remember --- Car violence DWARFS gun violence

Old December 16th 12, 07:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Enraged Apostate, World Citizen

Default Re the CT shooting.remember --- Car violence DWARFS gun violence

"Tom $herman (-_-)" "> wrote on Sun
16 Dec 2012 07:02:12a

> On 12/15/2012 9:21 PM, Enraged Apostate, World Citizen wrote:
>> "Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year" >
>> wrote on Sat 15 Dec 2012 08:55:46p
>>
>>> On Dec 14, 11:57�pm, "Enraged Apostate, World Citizen"

>>> er,
>>>>

>>> You let us know when a car develops the ability to fight a despotic
>>> govt.

>> Do you really believe that the COMBINATION of the weapons you are
>> ALLOWED to possess (allowed = legally permitted) and the ABSENCE OF
>> INTELLIGENCE and GUILE on your part as an ignoramus---being a member of
>> right-wing filth---is going to allow you to overthrow a despotic
>> government????
>>
>> That government has both the tech and the experience to end the
>> existence in about 80 milliseconds a mob of you Glock- and
>> AR-15-carrying dumbass right wingers.
>>
>> The ONLY WAY you are going to be able to overthrow that despotic
>> government is if your choose as your leader an educated
>> liberal/progressive, who will then properly lead you using tactics and
>> strategy to acquire the tech and its know-how used by the government
>> that oppresses you.
>>
>> It takes BRAINS, you sikfuk asshole---NOT YOUR collection of small
>> arms---- to take back governments.
>>

> Indeed. The only non-state organization that can take on modern
> military forces and win is Hezbollah, and they have training more
> rigorous than most armies as well as the latest Russian man portable
> weapons such as the Kornet EM.
>
> Think Iraq in 1991 - even the battered remnants of the Iraqi military
> were easily able to put down armed resistance after G.H.W. Bush
> encouraged the Kurds and Shia to revolt, then betrayed them by lifting
> the no-fly zone. How long would 1,000 gun owners last against a company
> of motorized infantry supported by a dozen attack helicopters and a
> couple of AC-130 Spectre gunships? A couple of hours at best.
>
> Despotic governments fall when the military and security forces refuse
> to kill enough non-violent resistors to break the opposition, or when
> these forces themselves turn on the despot.

A very sound and well-supported analysis in your reply. Well done!

--
The Enraged Apostate

Right-wing talking points show a popular appeal in
the same way that trainwrecks are morbidly fascinating.
But soon after the desire to be horrified at the spectacle passes,
the realization soon follows that it is all an ugly, bloody mess,
and it will only be cleaned up with leftist methods and a liberal in charge.
Old December 16th 12, 08:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Scout

wrote in message ...
> "Scout" > wrote on Sun 16 Dec
> 2012 01:08:07a
>

>> "Enraged Apostate, World Citizen"
>> > wrote in message
>>>

>>> Hey racist filth.
>>>
>>> You let us know when the ONLY PURPOSE of a car, or kitchen knife, or
>>> hammer,
>>> or bucket of water is to kill human beings.

>> What item has ONLY that purpose?
>>
>> A gillotean?
>>
>> A headman's ax?
>>
>> An assassin's knife?
>>
>> An electric chair?
>>
>> I can't think of many more than have as their only purpose to kill human
>> beings.

> And the law should regulate ("ban") their existence then.
>
> How do you know, in fact, that in some jurisdictions it doesn't?
>

>>> Oh, and keep us informed when a Glock with an extended 100-round
>>> magazine acquires the purpose of transporting people, cutting steak,
>>> driving in nails,
>>> or cleaning up a mess, and then I will be the first to demand others
>>> from trying to ban its possession, use, distribution, and manufacture.

>> Do you transport people with a copy machine, cut steaks with a copy
>> machine, drive nails with a copy machine, or use a copy machine to clean
>> up a mess?

> It doesn't look good for you when you desperately attempt to make use of a
> logical fallacy in your argumentation, do you realize taht?

Ah, so when you use such a logical fallacy, it's ok, but when I throw it
back in your face...then that's not cricket.

I suggest that if you have an aversion to having your logical fallacies used
against you...then you refrain from using them.

Old December 16th 12, 04:53 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Marvin the Martian

On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 23:02:12 -0600, Tom $herman (-_-) wrote:

> On 12/15/2012 9:21 PM, Enraged Apostate, World Citizen wrote:
>> "Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year" >
>> wrote on Sat 15 Dec 2012 08:55:46p
>>
>>> On Dec 14, 11:57�pm, "Enraged Apostate, World Citizen"

>>> er,
>>>>

>>> You let us know when a car develops the ability to fight a despotic
>>> govt.

>> Do you really believe that the COMBINATION of the weapons you are
>> ALLOWED to possess (allowed = legally permitted) and the ABSENCE OF
>> INTELLIGENCE and GUILE on your part as an ignoramus---being a member of
>> right-wing filth---is going to allow you to overthrow a despotic
>> government????
>>
>> That government has both the tech and the experience to end the
>> existence in about 80 milliseconds a mob of you Glock- and
>> AR-15-carrying dumbass right wingers.
>>
>> The ONLY WAY you are going to be able to overthrow that despotic
>> government is if your choose as your leader an educated
>> liberal/progressive, who will then properly lead you using tactics and
>> strategy to acquire the tech and its know-how used by the government
>> that oppresses you.
>>
>> It takes BRAINS, you sikfuk asshole---NOT YOUR collection of small
>> arms---- to take back governments.
>>

> Indeed. The only non-state organization that can take on modern
> military forces and win is Hezbollah, and they have training more
> rigorous than most armies as well as the latest Russian man portable
> weapons such as the Kornet EM.

One of the reasons the Federal Government considers all veterans
returning from Iraq or Afghanistan to be suspected terrorist; they've
been trained by the US of A as well as observed how terrorist operate.

Old December 16th 12, 04:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Klaus Schadenfreude[_2_]

>Marvin the Martian > wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>One of the reasons the Federal Government considers all veterans
>returning from Iraq or Afghanistan to be suspected terrorist; they've
>been trained by the US of A as well as observed how terrorist operate.

So then it follows that the BATF and FBI should also be considered
terrorists.

Good idea.
Old December 16th 12, 07:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Marvin the Martian

On Sun, 16 Dec 2012 08:56:30 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>Marvin the Martian > wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>One of the reasons the Federal Government considers all veterans
>>returning from Iraq or Afghanistan to be suspected terrorist; they've
>>been trained by the US of A as well as observed how terrorist operate.

> So then it follows that the BATF and FBI should also be considered
> terrorists.
>
> Good idea.

No it doesn't follow.

Actually, how are they not terrorist? A terrorist is someone who uses
terror to get the population to do what they want.

Isn't that what Ruby Ridge, Waco and the statement that vets are
suspected terrorist all about?
Old December 16th 12, 07:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Klaus Schadenfreude[_2_]

>Marvin the Martian > wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On Sun, 16 Dec 2012 08:56:30 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>
>>>Marvin the Martian > wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>>>One of the reasons the Federal Government considers all veterans
>>>returning from Iraq or Afghanistan to be suspected terrorist; they've
>>>been trained by the US of A as well as observed how terrorist operate.

>> So then it follows that the BATF and FBI should also be considered
>> terrorists.
>>
>> Good idea.

>No it doesn't follow.

Well yeah, it does.

"They've been trained by the US of A"
"They've observed how terrorists operate."

>Actually, how are they not terrorist? A terrorist is someone who uses
>terror to get the population to do what they want.

The FBI and ATF have been known to do that.

>Isn't that what Ruby Ridge, Waco and the statement that vets are
>suspected terrorist all about?

Exactly. They're terrorists. Put them on the NO FLY list ASAP!

Old December 17th 12, 06:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
harry k

On Dec 16, 8:56*am, Klaus Schadenfreude >
wrote:
> >Marvin the Martian > wrote in talk.politics.guns :
> >One of the reasons the Federal Government considers all veterans
> >returning from Iraq or Afghanistan to be suspected terrorist; they've
> >been trained by the US of A as well as observed how terrorist operate.

> So then it follows that the BATF and FBI should also be considered
> terrorists.
>
> Good idea.

And drug addicts, bank robbers, kidnappers.

Harry K
Old December 27th 12, 01:59 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Nick Naim

"Nate Nagel" > wrote in message
> On 12/15/2012 01:55 PM, Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year
> wrote:
>> On Dec 14, 11:57 pm, "Enraged Apostate, World Citizen"
>> > wrote:
>>> Hey racist filth.
>>>
>>> You let us know when the ONLY PURPOSE of a car, or kitchen knife, or
>>> hammer,
>>> or bucket of water is to kill human beings.
>>>

>> You let us know when a car develops the ability to fight a despotic
>> govt.
>>

> One could make a pretty good argument that motorized vehicles did a lot to
> help the Allies win WW2 especially in Europe. But don't let facts get in
> the way of a good rant.

If it wasnt for the German Jerry Gas can GI,s would have ran out of gas

Old December 27th 12, 04:18 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
harry k

On Dec 26, 5:59*pm, "Nick Naim" > wrote:
> "Nate Nagel" > wrote in message

> > On 12/15/2012 01:55 PM, Criminal Drivers Murder 35,000 Americans a Year
> > wrote:
> >> On Dec 14, 11:57 pm, "Enraged Apostate, World Citizen"

> >> You let us know when a car develops the ability to fight a despotic
> >> govt.

> > One could make a pretty good argument that motorized vehicles did a lot to
> > help the Allies win WW2 especially in Europe. *But don't let facts get in
> > the way of a good rant.

> If it wasnt for the German Jerry Gas can GI,s would have ran out of gas

So you think the Allies would have been incapable of designing a 5 gal
gas can?
Or no other method was used to transport gas? Wierd.

Harry K

Harry K