Totally off topic!

Old February 6th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Totally off topic!

How 'bout those Steelers!

NOTE: I liked the Seahawks but SWMBO* told me I was for the
Steelers.... they won and now she's happy, I noticed when she's happy,
I'm happier so all's well that ends well.

*SWMBO = She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Old February 6th 06, 02:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

XS11E wrote:
> How 'bout those Steelers!
>
> NOTE: I liked the Seahawks but SWMBO* told me I was for the
> Steelers.... they won and now she's happy, I noticed when she's happy,
> I'm happier so all's well that ends well.
>

> *SWMBO = She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Did SWMBO tell you which person to vote for? ;-)

Pat
Old February 6th 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

pws > wrote in
:

> Did SWMBO tell you which person to vote for? ;-)

Of course. The world is divided into two types of men, those who are
totally henpecked and those who are totally henpecked but lie about it.

Old February 6th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

XS11E wrote:

> Of course. The world is divided into two types of men, those who are
> totally henpecked and those who are totally henpecked but lie about it.

There is also the Charlie Sheen type.
Of course, since he was paying, and they were soon leaving, it was more
of a HWMBOIYWGP situation. (he who must be obeyed if you wanna get paid) :-)

Pat