February rollup: Some Tennessee videos

Old February 13th 07, 04:56 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl Rogers[_2_]

Default February rollup: Some Tennessee videos

Hi All,

So what's new at the Worldwide Highway Library? There are some new videos
of State Routes, US Federal Highways and an Interstate from Tennessee. Come
see the northern tier of the state, including Union City, Clarksville and
Cross Plains! All content was captured during the last week of January.

http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/repository.html (Interstate 24)
http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/repository.html#us (US Federal Routes 41A
and 51)
http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/repository.html#tn (Tennessee State Routes)

Enjoy! There's plenty more to come as you visit at your leisure... :-)

Happy February,

Carl Rogers
"Adding human experience to highway enthusiasm"
********
Calrog.com, http://www.calrog.com :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An integrated media arm in Turn-of-the-Century PC Development, International
Highway Research, and Interpersonal Psychology. Has served your home
country and ninety-four of its worldwide neighbours since 2000, through
Internet downstream and published works.
********

Old February 13th 07, 06:58 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Sherman L. Cahal

On Feb 12, 10:56 pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> So what's new at the Worldwide Highway Library? There are some new videos
> of State Routes, US Federal Highways and an Interstate from Tennessee. Come
> see the northern tier of the state, including Union City, Clarksville and
> Cross Plains! All content was captured during the last week of January.
>
> http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/rep...tml(Interstate 24)http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/repository.html#us(US Federal Routes 41A
> and 51)http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/rep...l#tn(Tennessee State Routes)

What an idiot. After watching your Interstate 24 video, I'm surprised
you have time to check your rearview mirrors, and not be distracted
while HOLDING your video camera. So you demonstrated that you have
little regard to other traffic, and that you drive distracted with a
_video camera_, holding it of all things.

Good job.

Old February 13th 07, 04:52 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Sherman L. Cahal

Default February fruit rollup: Some Tennessee videos

On Feb 13, 10:00 am, Scott en Aztlán > wrote:
> "Sherman L. Cahal" > said in rec.autos.driving:
>
> >On Feb 12, 10:56 pm, "Carl Rogers" > wrote:
> >> Hi All,

> >> So what's new at the Worldwide Highway Library? There are some new videos
> >> of State Routes, US Federal Highways and an Interstate from Tennessee. Come
> >> see the northern tier of the state, including Union City, Clarksville and
> >> Cross Plains! All content was captured during the last week of January.

> >What an idiot. After watching your Interstate 24 video, I'm surprised
> >you have time to check your rearview mirrors, and not be distracted
> >while HOLDING your video camera. So you demonstrated that you have
> >little regard to other traffic, and that you drive distracted with a
> >_video camera_, holding it of all things.

> >Good job.

> Not only that, but so much for Carl's Drama Queen Exit from m.t.r - I
> thought USENET and CALROG.COM were on indefinite hold so that he could
> spend more time with his financee'? Maybe she came to her senses and
> dumped his ass, so now he has free time for making videos and updating
> his website again?

Well, these were taken in late January...

Old February 14th 07, 12:23 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Clint Eastwood

Sherman L. Cahal wrote:

> On Feb 13, 10:00 am, Scott en Aztlán > wrote:

>> >What an idiot. After watching your Interstate 24 video, I'm surprised
>> >you have time to check your rearview mirrors, and not be distracted
>> >while HOLDING your video camera. So you demonstrated that you have
>> >little regard to other traffic, and that you drive distracted with a
>> >_video camera_, holding it of all things.

>> >Good job.

>> Not only that, but so much for Carl's Drama Queen Exit from m.t.r - I
>> thought USENET and CALROG.COM were on indefinite hold so that he could
>> spend more time with his financee'? Maybe she came to her senses and
>> dumped his ass, so now he has free time for making videos and updating
>> his website again?

> Well, these were taken in late January...

Perhaps krl is angling for an entry in the Encyclopedia Dramatica?

--
Comrade Otto Yamamoto of Hollywood
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com

Old February 14th 07, 03:11 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Clint Eastwood

Default In February elevator: Has Tennessee the video recording

Carl Rogers *really* wrote:

>Then somewhat recently and the library of the slow series of the world
>is manufactured? With the root, the slow series of the central
>authorities of the USA and the unit of the status of the status of the
>view accommodation recently manufactured of threshing floor lake. In
>order the link to resemble let the level of the city and Clarksville
>of the north and put around not the status of the format to include,!
>all contentnesses between last week January not to extract.

>_ experiences person " in the enthusiasm" highway; _ adding
>6a' "6a. 6a." A. 6a' 6a. 6a. 6a'.; _ ******** Calrog.com and http: _
>//www.forget it, you're banned anyway.com: _ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- and was the union

http://www.tashian.com/multibabel/ makes krl rogrz posts even better!

Old February 15th 07, 07:26 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Premier Bush

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> "Carl Rogers" > said in misc.transport.road:
>
>> As some of you may have known, Calrog.com has reported
>> highway-related updates to the Usenet medium. For now, that's
>> indefinitely on hold. Why? I'm gearing up for my wedding ceremony,
>> and wish to spend more time w/ the lady in the meantime. It just
>> wasn't right that I've spent several afternoons or evenings tapping
>> back-and-forth text w/ reactive MTR folk. It was a waste of both of
>> our times.

> Welcome back, Drama Queen! I guess you just couldn't stay away, could
> you? You just LOOOOVE all the attention you get here. It's better than
> sex! :-)
>
>> http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/repository.html#us (US Federal
>> Routes 41A and 51)

> BTW, I love how you ran a red light right on camera (and, judging from
> the sound, your sharp turn knocked over a bunch of papers inside your
> rental car - road atlasas, no doubt). That was great stuff! I've taken
> the liberty of sharing the URL to your video with the Clarksville
> police department - I'm sure they'll enjoy seeing it, too. :-)

Nobody likes a tattletale, Scott.

Old February 15th 07, 07:39 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Random Waftings Of Bunker Blasts

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 00:26:01 -0600, "Premier Bush" >
said:

>Nobody likes a tattletale, Scott.

Scott is an Allowed Cloud.

--

Buy my book about school bullying he

http://www.lulu.com/content/112781 (recommended)
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...sbn=1411626559
Old February 15th 07, 08:10 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Arif Khokar

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> (Random Waftings Of Bunker Blasts) said
> in rec.autos.driving:

>> Scott is an Allowed Cloud.

> What is that supposed to mean?

m.t.r has it's share of retarded posters. This one makes r.a.d's
infamous troll look intelligent in comparison.
Old February 16th 07, 05:51 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Scott en Aztlán
said in rec.autos.driving:
> BTW, I love how you ran a red light right on camera (and, judging from
> the sound, your sharp turn knocked over a bunch of papers inside your
> rental car - road atlasas, no doubt). That was great stuff! I've taken
> the liberty of sharing the URL to your video with the Clarksville
> police department - I'm sure they'll enjoy seeing it, too. :-)

Are you still waiting for the cops to put down their donuts and watch
the video, Scott???

necromancer

Official Overseer Of Kooks And Trolls In rec.autos.driving