A Cars forum. AutoBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AutoBanter forum » Auto makers » BMW
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Letters and numbers

Old September 25th 15, 08:28 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
jacobite
external usenet poster

Default Letters and numbers

Should a new car come with letters and numbers. I have recently bought a new 118d xdrive but nowhere are these shown.(makes me worried that it may not be new)
Ads
Old September 25th 15, 08:55 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Scott Dorsey
external usenet poster

Default Letters and numbers

In article >,
jacobite > wrote:
>Should a new car come with letters and numbers. I have recently bought a new 118d xdrive but nowhere are these shown.(makes me worried that it may not be new)

That would be an F20, I believe. Are those not enough letters and numbers?
--scott

--
"C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."