Letters and numbers

Old September 25th 15, 08:28 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
jacobite

Default Letters and numbers

Should a new car come with letters and numbers. I have recently bought a new 118d xdrive but nowhere are these shown.(makes me worried that it may not be new)
Old September 25th 15, 08:55 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Scott Dorsey

In article >,
jacobite > wrote:
>Should a new car come with letters and numbers. I have recently bought a new 118d xdrive but nowhere are these shown.(makes me worried that it may not be new)

That would be an F20, I believe. Are those not enough letters and numbers?
--scott