05' Interior upgrade package discontinued?????

Old November 8th 04, 11:13 PM
Spider

Default 05' Interior upgrade package discontinued?????

I went to order my new Stang today and found out I can't get the Interior
upgrade package.... Anyone know anything about this? I heard else where that
it could be until the first of the year.....Spider

Old November 9th 04, 12:49 AM
Jim S.

I read an article recently -check the SAE website (www.sae.org)- in which it
was reported that Ford didn't anticipate demand for the interior upgrade
package. Ford hasn't built enough for everyone who wants it.

Jim S.
'82 Mutant

nk.net...

Old November 9th 04, 01:43 AM
351CJ

Do you have a link directly to that article?

Old November 9th 04, 11:23 PM
Jim S.

No, sorry, I read it in the magazine. It was a little info-bubble type thing
if I recall correctly, so maybe they won't reproduce it online.

Actually, I might have read it in Automotive Industries - www.ai-online.com
Again, I don't know that they put the little tech-brief things online.

I'd look in the magazine so that I could give you the exact quote, but they
all went to the trash Monday night.

Old November 10th 04, 05:53 PM
Spider

I found this link this morning.....
http://www.blueovalnews.com/2004/car...orshortage.htm

Old November 10th 04, 06:02 PM
Jim S.

That's pretty much the same thing I read. Thanks for posting that.

Jim S.
'82 Mutant

link.net...

Old November 11th 04, 01:13 AM
Quiet Desperation

In article >, Jim S.
> wrote:

> I'd look in the magazine so that I could give you the exact quote, but they
> all went to the trash Monday night.

FWIW, ny sales guy says it's just a rumor.
Old November 11th 04, 02:09 AM
Spider

Check this link, Quiet Desperation"......
http://www.blueovalnews.com/2004/car...orshortage.htm
I think your saleman was being just that, a Salesman,,,,,