Would anyone rate this as a possible first Alfa?

Old May 26th 04, 06:29 PM
MeatballTurbo

In article >,
spouted forth into
alt.autos.alfa-romeo...
> In t,
> MeatballTurbo > decided to enlighten our
> sheltered souls with a rant as follows
> > In article >,

says...

> >> Where are you in the UK, then - Merseyside or something, isn't it?
> >>
> >> I'm up in Manchester at the weekend, and would suggest you, me and
> >> PeteM should get together for a beer Saturday afternoon or something.
> >>

> > Warrington, halfway between liverpool and manchester.

> I'll be up for a beer, not sure what time I'm working on the Saturday
> though...
>
> recommend the Church Green pub in Lymm. :-)
>
> (cos it's almost a local to me)

Lymm ain't to far from me, coke though as I'm driving.
And with the Saab, I've got a car that is almost classy enough for Lymm

--
Carl Robson
(The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)
Old May 26th 04, 06:30 PM
Pete M

In ,
MeatballTurbo > decided to enlighten our
sheltered souls with a rant as follows
> In article >,
> spouted forth into
> alt.autos.alfa-romeo...
>> In t,
>> MeatballTurbo > decided to enlighten
>> our sheltered souls with a rant as follows
>>> In article >,

says...

>>> Warrington, halfway between liverpool and manchester.

>> I'll be up for a beer, not sure what time I'm working on the Saturday
>> though...
>>
>> recommend the Church Green pub in Lymm. :-)
>>
>> (cos it's almost a local to me)
>>

> Lymm ain't to far from me, coke though as I'm driving.
> And with the Saab, I've got a car that is almost classy enough for
> Lymm

Heh, I'll be in the Capri :-D

(but they all know me in the Church Green, I could turn up on a unicycle and
they'd love me just the same)

--
Pete M - Ford Capri !!! - Mercedes 500 SEL,

Scouse Git extraordinaire. Liverpool, Great Britain

Old May 26th 04, 06:30 PM
SteveH

Pete M > wrote:

> In k,
> SteveH > decided to enlighten our sheltered souls
> with a rant as follows

> >> I'll be up for a beer, not sure what time I'm working on the Saturday
> >> though...
> >>
> >> recommend the Church Green pub in Lymm. :-)
> >>
> >> (cos it's almost a local to me)

> > Not much good for me, as I'm going to be right over the other side of
> > Manc.

> which end? Hmm.. Wigan any better (even though it's only about 20 miles
> away?)

I'm going to be around Ashton Under Lyne.

'cos I'm up with the missus, I can't drag her 20-odd miles for a
meet..... somewhere inbetween might be acceptable, though.
VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL
Old May 26th 04, 06:32 PM
Pete M

In ,
SteveH > decided to enlighten our sheltered souls
with a rant as follows
> Pete M > wrote:
>
>> In k,
>> SteveH > decided to enlighten our sheltered
>> souls with a rant as follows

>>> Not much good for me, as I'm going to be right over the other side
>>> of Manc.

>> which end? Hmm.. Wigan any better (even though it's only about 20
>> miles away?)

> I'm going to be around Ashton Under Lyne.
>
> 'cos I'm up with the missus, I can't drag her 20-odd miles for a
> meet..... somewhere inbetween might be acceptable, though.

That's Oldham way innit. Hmm. ******** to it, bring her t'pub.. Lymm's nice
anyway :-P