Virginia, USA: New law gives $3,000 traffic fines to U.S. citizens, NO fines for illegal alien drivers!

Old July 2nd 07, 11:29 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.legal

Default Virginia, USA: New law gives $3,000 traffic fines to U.S. citizens, NO fines for illegal alien drivers!

Hmmmmmmmmm.

http://www.newnation.com/ New Nation News

greg

Old July 2nd 07, 01:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.legal
realitytrucker

On Jul 2, 5:29 am, wrote:
> [...]

> >http://www.PredatoryAliens.comwww.Im....DayLaborers.o...
> > See the COLOSSAL costs of illegal aliens to the American taxpayer:www.ImmigrationCounters.com
> > "Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada"
> > ("For The Race everything, for those outside The Race nothing")

> > -- Motto of MEChA, one of the nation's largest publically-funded
> > organizations with cells on high school and college campuses across the USA
> > (Note: Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez says he "used to be" a member)
> > "How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico"
> > By John Dillinhttp://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html

> > Excerpt:

> > "General Eisenhower ... quoted a report in The New York Times,
> > highlighting one paragraph that said: 'The rise in illegal border-crossing
> > by Mexican 'wetbacks' to a current rate of more than

Try research before posting. It applies to VA residents only. Not
out of state. It has nothing to do with "legal " or "illegal" US
residents.

Old July 3rd 07, 05:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.legal
Studemania

On Jul 2, 5:32 am, realitytrucker > wrote:
> [...]

> > > organizations with cells on high school and college campuses across the USA
> > > (Note: Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez says he "used to be" a member)
> > > "How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico"
> > > By John Dillinhttp://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html

> > > Excerpt:

> > > "General Eisenhower ... quoted a report in The New York Times,
> > > highlighting one paragraph that said: 'The rise in illegal border-crossing
> > > by Mexican 'wetbacks' to a current rate of more than
> > > 1,000,000 cases a year ...

> > > read more

> > Hmmmmmmmmm.

> >http://www.newnation.com/New Nation News

> > greg- Hide quoted text -

> Try research before posting. It applies to VA residents only. Not
> out of state. It has nothing to do with "legal " or "illegal" US

Yeh, An illegal alien with a VA license get the same as the legal
Virginian.