New 2003 vette price

Old September 26th 04, 12:42 AM
PETE

Default New 2003 vette price

Hi, I have a 78 SA and I'm thinking about buying a new 2003 50th
anniversary convertible from a local dealer. He has a window sticker of 55k
and it has 3500 miles. It's one of the 50 cars that made a lap around the
Indianapolis Speedway. Car # 49 if that means anything. Anyway I wanted to
know about what this car might be worth. I got a Kelleys price of 43K. The
dealer is willing to come off his price and I might be the proud owner of a
fairly new vette if I can find out what the car might be worth after I title
it. He says it has a CD player, but I drove it all day and never found any
controls or a remote CD changer. I think I should wait for a 2005 model.
They a lot more options and would loose less value after I title it.
Thanks for any advice!

Kent
Vin 1G1 YY32 G9 35122847
Millennium Yellow
axle 2.73
LS1 5.7 350hp
4-spd auto with overdrive
black leather trim seating
top black
AM/FM stereo with Cassette
Polished Aluminum Wheels
tires: P245/45ZR17 frt
P275/40ZR18 rear
Memory package
electrochromic mirrors
steering: power telescoping and manual tilt
twilight sentinel
50 state emissions
heads up display

Old September 26th 04, 01:34 AM
Larry Yerton

Lots of incentives on new 04's (0%/72mo) now that the C6 is hitting the show
rooms. That '03 doesn't even have the perf axel (3:15's) you really don't
want 2:73's YUUUKKK!!! I heard some dealers are 8-10K That's a great deal
and in my opinion the C5 is much nicer.
http://members.cox.net/lyerton/DSC00892.JPG

Good Luck!
LY

Old September 26th 04, 01:34 AM
Larry Yerton

Old September 26th 04, 03:42 AM
Bob I

Remote 12 disc changer was a $600 option, and mounts in the center well
in the trunk. The standard CD player is a slot in the console.

Old September 26th 04, 03:42 AM
Bob I

Old September 26th 04, 05:16 AM
PETE

Thanks guys for the advice and info!

Kent

Old September 26th 04, 05:16 AM
PETE

Thanks guys for the advice and info!

Kent

"Larry Yerton" > wrote in message
> Lots of incentives on new 04's (0%/72mo) now that the C6 is hitting the

show
> rooms. That '03 doesn't even have the perf axel (3:15's) you really don't
> want 2:73's YUUUKKK!!! I heard some dealers are 8-10K That's a great deal
> and in my opinion the C5 is much nicer.
> http://members.cox.net/lyerton/DSC00892.JPG
>
> Good Luck!
> LY
>
> "PETE" > wrote in message
> > Hi, I have a 78 SA and I'm thinking about buying a new 2003 50th
> > anniversary convertible from a local dealer. He has a window sticker of

> 55k
> > and it has 3500 miles. It's one of the 50 cars that made a lap around

the
> > Indianapolis Speedway. Car # 49 if that means anything. Anyway I wanted

> > know about what this car might be worth. I got a Kelleys price of 43K.

The
> > dealer is willing to come off his price and I might be the proud owner

of
> > fairly new vette if I can find out what the car might be worth after I

> title
> > it. He says it has a CD player, but I drove it all day and never found

any
> > controls or a remote CD changer. I think I should wait for a 2005

model.
> > They a lot more options and would loose less value after I title it.
> > Thanks for any advice!
> >
> > Kent
> > Vin 1G1 YY32 G9 35122847
> > Millennium Yellow
> > axle 2.73
> > LS1 5.7 350hp
> > 4-spd auto with overdrive
> > black leather trim seating
> > top black
> > AM/FM stereo with Cassette
> > Polished Aluminum Wheels
> > tires: P245/45ZR17 frt
> > P275/40ZR18 rear
> > Memory package
> > electrochromic mirrors
> > steering: power telescoping and manual tilt
> > twilight sentinel
> > 50 state emissions
> > heads up display

2003 A4 Bose Radio.. Aux inputs for Satellite??? Troy Bruder Audi 6 December 1st 04 03:38 PM
oil used in 2003 A4 Bob Navarro Audi 9 November 11th 04 10:54 PM
Just bought my first vette!!!!! Questions... jameson Corvette 82 October 20th 04 07:17 PM