Lane change accident who is at fault?

Old October 13th 17, 02:53 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Lane change accident who is at fault?

I disagree!!!!!!!!!

I was in a accident on Oct 1 at 8:30am ... I have several car lengths between me and the jackass in the the left lane.

I put on my signal and began to merge when he FLOORED his chevy silverado to prevent me from moving in front of him... He ended up hitting my car in the back end but I was found at fault

He should be charged with contributing to the incident !!!!!!!!! He has less than 1000.00 damage to his care denied med attention at the scene and with in 2 days started filing medical claims...

He was so hell bent on making sure I did not get in front of him he actually ended up hitting me... now suing for medical etc...

If you have to accelerate to a high rate of speed to prevent someone from merging you are being wreckless and should be held accountable for contributing to the accident.

I am SOOOOOOOOO angry right not ... that type of aggressive road rage attitude should not be rewarded with deep tissue massages
Old October 14th 17, 11:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Arif Khokar

On 10/12/2017 09:53 PM, wrote:

> I disagree!!!!!!!!!

You replied to a post made more than 15 years ago. I don't think that
anyone who participated in the original discussion cares about what you
think at this point.