City Data Automotive Forums:

Old August 15th 20, 11:13 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default City Data Automotive Forums:

This Moderator/Admin, "PJSaturn", had a personal vendetta on me.

I recently proposed moving "Neutral" from between Reverse & Drive on Automatic transaxle
vehicles, a good conversation ensued, no name calling, no insulte, and next thing you know
the thread is closed and I'm suspended for ten days!

I've previously asked this "Saturn" what his/her problem is with me, but they won't begrudge.
Old August 16th 20, 01:42 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Steve W:

Nope. No politics this time! It's a common sense issue, not
a political one. Since my early forties, about ten years ago,
I've been shifting more frequently from Park into Neutral instead
of Drive, or from Drive into Neutral when I need Reverse.

So in that thread, I simply proposed positioning Neutral at the
bottom of the band - below the lowest available gear:

IE: "P-R-D-2-1-*N*"
Old August 16th 20, 12:16 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
None

theckmah, the village idiot, blurted

> Nope. No politics this time! It's a common sense issue, not
> a political one. Since my early forties, about ten years ago,
> I've been shifting more frequently from Park into Neutral instead
> of Drive, or from Drive into Neutral when I need Reverse.

One of the problems is that you're too retarded to follow forum rules.
You proposed your dumb-**** idea that all cars should be re-designed
to accommodate a moron who is too stupid to drive a car. The idea was
soundly rejected by everyone who responded. You started whining, and
posting off-topic dumb-****ery, which was deleted by the moderator,
who then closed the thread. So you started a new thread, same retarded
subject, you brought politics into it (despite your retarded denial), and
you were sent for a time out.

It was all comical, and entirely predictable. You've been through this
charade countless times, but you're just too stupid to understand.

> So in that thread, I simply proposed positioning Neutral at the
> bottom of the band - below the lowest available gear:

> IE: "P-R-D-2-1-*N*"

You're too stupid to drive. You should stay the **** off the roads,
and restrict your driving to Rainman's driveway, where you may
be considered marginally competent. Retarded dumb-****.