79 cam replacement

Old May 16th 07, 01:46 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Larry O

Default 79 cam replacement

Hey guys,
Just an update...I took alls advice..tom, set the timing as diredted, eugene
, set the valves as directed... Al. my aplogies..both valves Are closed at
tdc..lol..got it running...after rotating distributor 180...burned the
haynes manual...the excess tapping turned out to be a bent pushrod..replaced
and adjusted while running..changed oil and found the suspected shavings
from wiped lifters and old cam...took it for a short ride to ill as tank..
In the words of Borat.." Great Success"!!!..Dayam that car will go
now!..Will Take it easy for a few hundered just because, but my sincere
Thanks to this group and all advice...you guys rock.
Larry in Va

Old May 16th 07, 02:55 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob I

Replacement Key Stepford Ford Mustang 5 April 27th 07 10:55 PM
Replacement mufflers/replacement horns for a Miata 2002 LS ajk170 Mazda 23 April 3rd 07 08:55 PM
OBC Replacement on E39. Doesn't anyone here know anything about this? Jesse via CarKB.com BMW 0 December 13th 05 04:19 PM
OBC Replacement on E39. Doesn't anyone here know anything about this? Jeremy BMW 1 December 13th 05 03:13 PM
Kit for 2.7 replacement [email protected] Dodge 1 March 1st 05 10:33 PM