EXCEPTIONAL 1968 Bus For Sale!

Old September 4th 05, 02:23 AM

Default EXCEPTIONAL 1968 Bus For Sale!

This time we're serious! We've done what we're gonna do to her and WE
HAVE TO SELL HER NOW! We're lettin' her go for a song!

Please check out the following URL for details:

http://www.blanchardguitars.com/SellBusLayUp.html

Thanks!

Kath and Her Majesty - the bus that makes people smile (and me cry,
right now!)

Old September 4th 05, 07:55 AM
Randall Post

> This time we're serious! We've done what we're gonna do to her and WE
> HAVE TO SELL HER NOW! We're lettin' her go for a song!

How about this one?
http://www.leoslyrics.com/listlyrics...qUACQszcPDk%3D

or this one?
http://www.leoslyrics.com/listlyrics...t1D8Xs9m7pY%3D

Remember, I'm not the one who chose to use a figure of speech. :-D

Randall

Old September 4th 05, 03:09 PM

Get Steely Dan to come to my house and play that for me, and HerMajesty
is YOURS!

RIGHT ON!

I LOVE STEELY DAN!

:-)

Kath

Old September 5th 05, 02:32 AM
Bill Berckman

Don't do it Kathy. You will regret it. Sell something else of value
if you need the cash. That is a very good price. I am sure it turns
heads wherever it goes.

Old September 5th 05, 03:22 AM

Hey, Bill!

Yeah. . . she's a real head turner! I can't go anywhere in her without
getting BIG SMILES and PEACE SIGNS! You can't be in a bad mood and
drive her anywhere, cause the shining smiles she gets cheer you up
immeditately!

AND. . . this isn't a money issue. It's a use issue! Blanchard and I
have an agreement. If we own something that doesn't get used to its
fullest extent for one year, IT HAS TO GO! And we're facing this issue
on two really neat vehicles right now! Her Majesty and G3
(TheGreatGoldenGoddess) our Lazy Daze motorhome.

http://www.blanchardguitars.com/g3.html

We have kept them both in immaculate condition (can you say
AnalRetent?) but they are not getting used like they should! Somebody
needs to pack Her Maj with their snowboards and head for the lifts! And
happy little family needs to take a camping trip in G3! It's a shame
they aren't being used A LOT!

So. . . no. . . we don't need the cash, we just need to thin out some
of our stuff! We made this move up here to Montana to simplify our
lives. . . and two people owning FOUR frickity fracking vehicles is the
direct antithesis to simplification!

Good thing it's not a cash issue, huh? Considering Her Majesty's paint
job cost more than my asking price! Granted, I have untold thousands of
dollars wrapped up in her, but she paid for herself, in sheer joy, the
day I drove her out of the paint shop! I'd be a full blown whip case if
I thought I'd ever get that kind of money out of her. . . so. . . all
I'm doin' is trying to get her into the hands of some happy, fun loving
VW freak who can pick up where I'm leaving off.

She's one of a kind, that's for sure. . . and even if you hated the
interior (which I totally LOVE) at my asking price, you could rip it
out and start over, have the whole thing redone in black naugahyde, and
still be ahead of the game, financially!

I've been battling with this for over a year now. . . and I just have
to let go. She NEEDS a new home. . . she NEEDS to go surfing, or
snowboarding, or just to the grocery store! It's time to hand off the
California Duster and boxes of Meguires to somebody who will keep the
magic alive!

:-(

SOMEBODY COME AND GET HER!

:-)

Kath and Her Majesty, the bus that makes everybody smile, but me. . .
right now, she's makin' me CRY!

Old September 5th 05, 05:15 PM
Bill Berckman

There was a poem that says "If you love something, set it free. If it
dosent come back, it wasn't meant to be" You never know, the Purple
bus might find its way back to your driveway some day. I tried to
sell my Beetle last winter for $2395.00 but had no takers. I even came
down to $2195 including tow bar but still had no takers, so I guess it
was meant to stay in my garage. I had it on e bay a year or so ago
with a $2000 reserve. It came close to meeting the reserve when the
only bidder placed a bid of $1900.